just wanted to say

dee

well I must say wen the track xtc from skazi came out I liked it a lot... Zoo 2 compilation was very intillgent dark psychedelic trance and the fullon explosion was just getting started so it wasn't boring at all at the time....

Now everybody dislikes skazi, so do I, but that doesn't mean I will lie about the past (not pointing fingers here ;) )... the first time I heard skazi - xtc a long time agoo... I think it was around newyear 2002 I liked the track bigtime... especially the guitar stop & kick at the end ... so :)

XTC and some other skazi tracks aint really bad, but

1)They become boring after many listens.. therefore, they ain't tracks you will still listen to after 1 year or more.

2)Skazi is out of ideas... so the majority of his tracks are boooooring as hell...

3)Skazi's RMXs are DESTRUCTIONS... e.g I wish, or Smell Like Homus, or Seek&Destroy[he just added a kick and a full-on bassline and that's all :D 0

SUCKYYYY

true but when skazi -xtc was released we had no idea how fast that new fullon style would get boring...

it was all new and safe back then imho...

To me, as soon as I even heard about name SKAZI I got creeps, what a bozzo...I still haven't heard any of his album, I tried to hear Animal, and my trying ended on second track...Loads of BS....and XTC, very boring track actually with that HIDEOUS video clip...What is that creep thinking ?

BLAAAAAAAH

To me, as soon as I even heard about name SKAZI I got creeps, what a bozzo...I still haven't heard any of his album, I tried to hear Animal, and my trying ended on second track...Loads of BS....and XTC, very boring track actually with that HIDEOUS video clip...What is that creep thinking ?

BLAAAAAAAH

225903[/snapback]

i had a few words and questions with skazi himself in msn , the only words he could tell were:

-killah

-supakillah

-killa

-killer

i´d better stop here.

after that i removed him from my msn contacts.

damn .

eather thats a real bad picture.

or i took a lot of something someting when i saw him.

then i think its ok to be a show of.

his docter tells him to do it.

standing in front of the mirror :

"you R killa "

"YOU R killerrr"

i like the track too btw... :lol:

Some of the first Skazi tracks aren't that bad.

But the problem with this guy is that you get bored of his tracks so fast.

I remember when I first heard his track Gtr says Wow! and now I find it too simple and unispired. Also ALL of his tracks are in the same style. Just listen his tracks Porogram and Passion, they are the SAME!

And these awful remixes.And the super-star attitude...

Yep, he SUCKS!