Soundcards?>

ive seen different types, external and internal.. which ones are good>? ive seen that cubase has a deal with thier program and an external midi card?.

steinberg m|4

Ther is no limit High At This ! , What You Want To Do With ? , And How Much Money u r Puting On ? This Is The Q'.

If You Need a Good One And Strong Voice/Sound Card And With A high Quality Esi - Waveterminal (Coming Allso With 8/4 In/Outs For For Outside Tools) And + Great Excellent Midi Card ! . Happy Weekend Ther ! Yoko

Ther is no limit High At This ! ,  What You Want To Do With ? , And How Much Money u r Puting On ? This Is The Q'.

If You Need a Good One And Strong Voice/Sound Card And With A high Quality Esi - Waveterminal (Coming Allso With 8/4 In/Outs For For Outside Tools) And + Great Excellent Midi Card ! .  Happy Weekend Ther !  Yoko

225872[/snapback]

alright, maybe... a keyboard for atmosphereic sound effects.. looking into one of the nord leads. or i can use my moms yamaha dj-x :-) also i want inputs for either a guitar or a microphone. but thats all i had an idea for so far.

• 2 weeks later...

...  a keyboard for atmosphereic sound effects.. looking into one of the nord leads.  or i can use my moms yamaha dj-x  :-)

225878[/snapback]

Those Nord leads are sweet synths. Do you reckon you'd rather one of them over a virus though? They're in a similar price range.

if you could pay i recommend you a motu 828mk II

man this is pro not for home studio :P

about the Waveterminal im using it too

i got Waveterminal 192x

this is an high qualety sound card and its cheap also

if you using laptop and you wanna take your studio to any plaice so you can cheak this website of ESI they have nice usb sound cards in the best qualety in the lowest price

ESI-Ego System Inc

• 2 weeks later...