goa downloads

SPAWNmaster

Guest eleria

hah i was merely pointing out that this guy doesn't really know shit about me or my posting habbits, and yet came out as if he did. so i did the same, if you didn't get that, well that's too bad for i thought it was pretty obvious.

again i ask you to show me some threads or take back your words.. druggie

226669[/snapback]

Although one might not know you personally traveller, your posting habits aren't a secret, but on the contrary open to the public and some people do actually remember what they read.

You do certainly come across as somebody who is strongly against downloading trance music and are expressing that in a way were you are looking down on people that do so and claim that they would have enough money to buy CDs if they wouldn't spent it on other things and that these people are in your opinion lamers.

Your glorificatin of twisted records isn't a secret either and that doesn't only show in mentioning their released in every "best of" thread possible and your reviews, but also in you expressing your disliking of almost everything that is not released under that particular label.

It shouldn't be new to you, that people do have that impression, since already other people have been commenting about these two "trademarks" of yours. Unfortunately the search in isratrance doesn't work, so it's difficult to look anything up there, but I do have quite a good memory.

I also remember you writing in isratrance, that the off-topic section on psynews is a "kindergarden" and was actually wondering that you are hanging out there quite frequently ;)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although one might not know you personally traveller, your posting habits aren't a secret, but on the contrary open to the public and some people do actually remember what they read.

You do certainly come across as somebody who is strongly against downloading trance music and are expressing that in a way were you are looking down on people that do so and claim that they would have enough money to buy CDs if they wouldn't spent it on other things and that these people are in your opinion lamers.

Your glorificatin of twisted records isn't a secret either and that doesn't only show in mentioning their released in every "best of" thread possible and your reviews, but also in you expressing your disliking of almost everything that is not released under that particular label.

It shouldn't be new to you, that people do have that impression, since already other people have been commenting about these two "trademarks" of yours. Unfortunately the search in isratrance doesn't work, so it's difficult to look anything up there, but I do have quite a good memory.

I also remember you writing in isratrance, that the off-topic section on psynews is a "kindergarden" and was actually wondering that you are hanging out there quite frequently ;)

226680[/snapback]

go, eleria!

btw, traveller, if you are going to comment on other people's spelling (cruisade) then you should learn to spell h-a-b-i-t. perhaps you were referring to a hobbit? =)

-ensign

Yes I'm against downloading trance. Is that illegal? I thought it was the other way around. Man I'm so horrible when I think people should support the artists they like. OMG what the hell have I been thinking? So yes, I'm against downloading but still saying something like half his post are about people who are so lame cause they download mp3... is just bull shit, unless ofcourse 0.1% - 0.5% counts as half?

And there's another example of total bullshit. I'm sorry can't a man have a favourite label, is that against some psynews rule? I sure as hell don't dislike "almost" everything. Why the fuck do you say so? You always glorify Etnica and think everything else is just shit. You always download mp3s and look down on people who don't cause they aren't shanti baba shanti bom in your opinion. You look down on people who don't share your ideas of your happy share land where everybody dresses in tibetian shirts and nepalese skirts.

Apparently not as good as you think.

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/.../55206/forum/15

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...c/57737/forum/1

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...c/14550/forum/1

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/.../57486/forum/41

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...forum/9/start/0

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...c/50685/forum/9

now that's just a few posts and honestly I don't feel like proving my worthiness to you any more. Just posted those few to prove you wrong.

I also remember you writing in isratrance, that the off-topic section on psynews is a "kindergarden" and was actually wondering that you are hanging out there quite frequently

funny how I don't remember anything like that and what does that have to do with this thread anyways? I remember you writing in isratrance that psynews"fucking disgusts" you..

btw you can definitely spell it "habbit" B)

Are you maybe talking about this thread where I say that "psynews.org forums are splendid and not so stricly trance orientated.. especially the offtopic forum.."

and Rik replied "psynews offtopic area is a kindergarden."

see I further proved that you're just simply wrong

..waiting for apology

Guest eleria

No traveller I wasn't talkling about the thread you mentioned, I wasn't even hanging out in Isratrance in 2003 and I am not going to apologize to you either.

You have your own view about yourself and that is obviously different from the impression you are making on people with your posts on different psy forums.

I only wrote how you "come across" not what you are and since other people seem to share this view about you, you maybe have to change the way you are presenting your opinions a bit, if you want people to think differently.

No traveller I wasn't talkling about the thread you mentioned, I wasn't even hanging out in Isratrance in 2003 and I am not going to apologize to you either.

You have your own view about yourself and that is obviously different from the impression you are making on people with your posts on different psy forums.

I only wrote how you "come across" not what you are and since other people seem to share this view about you, you maybe have to change the way you are presenting your opinions a bit, if you want people to think differently.

226792[/snapback]

or maybe some users, like you for example should stop posting shit? now everyone thinks that i posted something that went like "psynews is a kindergarden" when i really had absolutely nothing to do with such comment.

EDIT traveller here :) maybe I should log out from the Mafia account, eh?

@ traveller... reading all this stuff here still I won't judge you cause I don't know what is correct on incorrect (not pointing fingers)... but then again I never anoyed me to any psynwews member until now... & what the heck it appears to be that you are a full istratrance member, what a concidence :rolleyes: ...

you never actually replied to my question and that is lame...

the guy you talk about answering is rik from belgium... I'm from belgium too and he was the owner of the only belgium psychedelic trance forum called www.psygarden.be... but he ran out, couldn't moderate anymore the big pussy :ph34r: , so he had a big mouth back then telling psynews is childisch but now see what a chicken he is... The belgium site is back on line with ohter moderaters under a different name now & everything goes fine...

the rik thing was maybe off topic but I had to explain why somebody should give such a stupid answer about psynews...

so I started this thing maybe by challenging traveller why he called us pathetic...

He didn't answer, ok... just like I said before np but now I know a bit what kind of a person you are...

btw: you have a double account in psnews??? I won't even make a thing about it... you're just a kid that has no reason at all and only punishing helps... get over here :P

here end the story for me ,just peace, let's all shut ut about isratrance like gnome's says & next time explain yourself before critizen behaviour traveller ;)

Anyone using emule for sharing?

There are lot of complete albums out there in the donkey network, lot of new releases.

I think dc++ is even more wasted then the donkey network :blink:

BTW is there a good bt - psytrance tracker out there?

I dunno, maybe it's the american way to spell it?

226913[/snapback]

actually, no. it's not just the "american" way to spell it. It's the ENGLISH WORD. Habbit:habit is not like humour:humor.

even www.dictionary.co.uk can't find your made-up spelling variation.

give it up

-ensign

ps - i don't give a flying #$% how you actually decide to spell it, mafia/traveller. I just find it hypocritical that you would make fun of someone else's spelling if you yourself are spelling-impaired. i'm not trying to make fun of non-native english speakers.... and neither should you.

Guest .::E.P

It's called the EP syndrome. We treat it quite well in our clinic.  :huh:

226706[/snapback]

Listen dude I am not a part of this debate so leave my name out of it... !!!

Your getting boring always refering to me....

BTW is there a good bt - psytrance tracker out there?

226817[/snapback]

I am going to offer tracker services for legal downloads anytime now - djs + artists are welcome to contact me if they want to find out about that.

I maintain my argument that bittorrent is a great way to get free stuff around the internet :)

btw, we have candid photos of you receiving your twisted promos:

Posted Image

226948[/snapback]

:lol::lol: you're good man... we should give your private fun section... ROFLT :D

this is the best joke I ever red on this forum honestly :D