goa downloads

SPAWNmaster

could anyone post any great sites they have or p2p apps that they use to download psy? i have extreme dificulty finding people with any decent goa on kazaa, morpheus, winmx, limewire, etc...any recommendations? ive tried a bunch of the psynews links but they dont work so any help would be appreciated. thanks guys

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC++ = I have never used it, but I am thinking of trying it. I have however used Soulseek with pleasure for a while now. And the electronic music selection has been exelent.. But now, in the last month. I feel that it's crap!? Because I can't find anything any more it seems. As I have mentioned a million times before, I DL and buy most of what I really like.

PS. I'm looking for a track by "The Fires of Ork" thats named "Talk to The Stars" Anyone got it...? Please PM me. :)

Definitly DC++... soulseek has got 20% goa to offer comparing to dc++... ones you get the know how dc ++ works wich users have the old skool there's no way back :) ... Soulseek is to much queing and low speed... :(

Definitly DC++... soulseek has got 20% goa to offer comparing to dc++... ones you get the know how dc ++ works wich users have the old skool there's no way back  :) ... Soulseek is to much queing and low speed...  :(

225425[/snapback]

Im in for oldschool trading.My line is a bit "lol" though...

Lets meet tonight in Psyside hub ;)

Im in for oldschool trading.My line is a bit "lol" though...

225446[/snapback]

I've got banned from psyside again :rolleyes:, allthough I'm back in I think.. You're line is 'lol'??? you mean slow or ?? cause my speed goes 800 kb maxium... so I'm not working with slow motherfuckers :lol::P;)

I've got banned from psyside again :rolleyes:, allthough I'm back in I think.. You're line is 'lol'??? you mean slow or ?? cause my speed goes 800 kb maxium... so I'm not working with slow motherfuckers  :lol:  :P  ;)

225454[/snapback]

And im a really slow motherfucker ;)

My up bandwidth is at 128kbps...(bits not bytes).

Just a little patience needed ;)

Come on lets meet in microdots or something and have cybersex

2.You have to set up your active mode(port forwarding blah blah) or else use passive mode

225468[/snapback]

And that is damn hard to do, I don't understand anything of the instructions in the help file... maybe I'm just stupid though.

And that is damn hard to do, I don't understand anything of the instructions in the help file... maybe I'm just stupid though.

225472[/snapback]

Its so easy.

You open a cmd and write ipconfig.Thats your inside IP.Use this ip in your NAPT menu of your router/modem to open the slots.Open the slots for both TCP and UDP.Use the same slots in the DC++ menu in active mode.Go to http://www.whatismyipaddress.com to see you outside IP.Enter this Ip in DC++.If you use a firewall,open this ports in the firewall also.Thats it.

Its so easy.

You open a cmd and write ipconfig.Thats your inside IP.Use this ip in your NAPT menu of your router/modem to open the slots.Open the slots for both TCP and UDP.Use the same slots in the DC++ menu in active mode.Go to http://www.whatismyipaddress.com  to see you outside IP.Enter this Ip in DC++.If you use a firewall,open this ports in the firewall also.Thats it.

225476[/snapback]

Bah, IPconfig doesn't work on my computer.

This calls for further investigation.

(not that I really understand anything about this even if IPconfig did... and I thought I was a computer nerd... napt menu of my modem... :blink::huh::( )

I'll just stick to SoulSeek... no head-twisting configurations needed. :ph34r:

And I won't download much anyway. But damnit, I want to listen to Beija Flor! I have to be the only Shpongle fan who hasn't heard it yet.

DC++ doesn't work for me... I can't search.

225464[/snapback]

if you can't search it's definity the IP thing...

just go to this site... click button my IP...

Ip check...

Open DC ++ & copy your ip into menu file - setting - General Acitve... fill in IP and your search will work... if it doens't work again do the same process again... your IP can be changed or even when it's the same IP just do the same process with the same IP number... it always works...

good luck...