VA - Fluorotronik

Since Prosect already ruined the suprise :angry::P ... Here is the final version (so far) of the front cover (basically its the same, just some few changes & details added). Btw, im designing the cd artwork :ph34r:

Posted Image

Since Prosect already ruined the suprise  :angry:  :P  ... Here is the final version (so far) of the front cover (basically its the same, just some few changes & details added). Btw, im designing the cd artwork :ph34r:

393788[/snapback]

I liked previous version more, sorry...

Posted Image

j/k :P good work

Since Prosect already ruined the suprise  :angry:  :P  ... Here is the final version (so far) of the front cover (basically its the same, just some few changes & details added). Btw, im designing the cd artwork :ph34r:

:unsure: Oooops...

Good work pal! :rolleyes:

ND

Good work pal!

Tnx ;) I have heard a demo of your track thay will be on the compilation, a while ago... I was impressed, just the type of music i like :D Cant wait to see this comp. in my hand B)

Here's the tracklisting for those of you who want to know! :)

1. Prosect - Mentally Confused (Israel)

2. Soliptic - Riot Fuel (UK)

3. Filteria - Burn (Sweden)

4. Psy-by-wire - Cleaning Device (Sweden)

5. Luminescent - Belltower (Finland)

6. Filteria - Math Is God Is Math (Sweden)

7. Dreamweaver - Penta (Sweden)

8. Alt Anesis - Busy Little Bees (Israel)

9. Scanglow - Thrashed (Finland)

Have fun! :D

Kalle! / Tranceform

Here's the tracklisting for those of you who want to know!  :)

1. Prosect - Mentally Confused (Israel)

2. Soliptic - Riot Fuel (UK)

3. Filteria - Burn (Sweden)

4. Psy-by-wire - Cleaning Device (Sweden)

5. Luminescent - Belltower (Finland)

6. Filteria - Math Is God Is Math (Sweden)

7. Dreamweaver - Penta (Sweden)

8. Alt Anesis - Busy Little Bees (Israel)

9. Scanglow - Thrashed (Finland)

Have fun!  :D

Kalle! / Tranceform

394297[/snapback]

Riot Fuel? :blink: It must have been '*something* Dragon', no?

Dreamweaver :D Don't know the others though...

Riot Fuel?  :blink: It must have been '*something* Dragon', no?

Dreamweaver :D Don't know the others though...

394301[/snapback]

The idea was to release a track called "Dangerous Dinosaurs", but then we decided to take "Riot Fuel" instead - anarcy in the UK? ;)

I believe that you're also familiar with Filteria, aren't you? :). Scanglow is a solo-project by Pauli of former Poly 61. ProSect has also released some material (also under his other moniker, Sound Field).

To cut a long story short, some new artists and some artists who have released stuff before as well B). The MP3-clips will be online on our site shortly, we're renewing our website (a completely new structure based on a true CMS, so look forward to more frequent updates in the future!) and we're going to put them online when the new site gets ready, the gfx are currently being finished but everything else is pretty much in place.

Cheers,

Kalle! / Tranceform

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

what happened? :(

515723[/snapback]

Good question! It seems that Kalle is very but very busy! No info about him since a long time now...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

Is Tranceform records dead?? Hope not! What a shame if this label has disappeared! :(

I'm waiting especially for the second Ethereal album! "Anima mundi" was absolutely wonderfull and high-quality. Ethereal are the hereditors of D5 according to me. Can't wait for the upcoming album and for Ypsilon 5 too (if he's still producing psy music! :)

• 2 months later...

The upcoming "Fluorotronik" -compilation will be out in September/October [2004] and it's going to be a bomb

"Fluorotronik" -compilation is currently being mastered and prepared for release. With all probability it'll be out in August [2005].

A dynamite compilation filled with full-power melodic nighttime blasters

Release date: January 2006.

:(

hope they get it released at all, at least one totally mind blowing track

Guest Cosmogenesis

It s been a long time we haven t heard about Fluorotronik,even if the cover and the tracklist were already here. I hope it will be released in the future, as I was never disappointing by the tranceform releases. :)

Btw,any news about the second Ethereal album? Will it be released on this label?

Btw,any news about the second Ethereal album? Will it be released on this label?

581547[/snapback]

this is what Carl (one half of ethereal) said a few months ago:

We're both quite busy with school etc, we do have some new stuff going, but progress is awfully slow due to time constraints. Right now it's difficult to say when we'll have something to show you, but we can promise you it will be worth the wait!

Guest Cosmogenesis

The last words of Carl sound very interesting... :D

Their first album were already a high quality space/ambient goa stuff, so I have the best hopes for their second opus :D;)

Let s wait and see after a few months of silence... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Rezwalker

Info from russian forum : the compilation will be released finally early 2007, the cd's are printed, and now remains some distribution issues.

dunno if it's valid info but let's c :)