• The new Transwave
    • The new Astral Projection
    • The new Shpongle
    • The new IM

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is their somebody who knows something about new transwave album, or is this just speculation ? From the others I'am not expecting to much and transwave I don't have a clue. How long is it ago that they released something ? Maybe they won't join the other masters :rolleyes: .

Saw MFG playing at the Belgium party and didn't liked it, it was much better then pleiadians or IMs live act but not the quality I would expect from them. Maybe because I compared it with their old work, but they didn't surprised me in any way. It was a rather short act so I think it will take some time before they release a new album.

Tha transwave album is being created right now Peyote, Christoff & Dado teamed up again, the promised the forum here to make it very melodic... The question is now... Vibe Tribe melodic or transwave melodic? :P

I woul choose Astral Projection, as I like all their albums really much, the last rmx album sucked of course, but it wasn't AP themselve... Let's hope :) Hallucinogen I want to hear too, he will search for new grounds to explore ;)

Tha transwave album is being created right now Peyote, Christoff & Dado teamed up again, the promised the forum here to make it very melodic... The question is now... Vibe Tribe melodic or transwave melodic? :P

227297[/snapback]

...or fullon melodic.

• 7 months later...

cant w8 for the new IM, i think will be released in march

i assume all of u that done anticipate it was disappointed from the last album.

p.s. i didnt know shpongle will release another album, added to my cant wait list (:

none of these artists will give you what you want. they have moved on for better or for worse it is the opinon of the individual...

if you want that old psychedelic flavour listen to the old stuff or dig deeper than you have ever dug before...

the underground keeps the vibe.

:D

cant w8 for the new IM, i think will be released in march

i assume all of u that done anticipate it was disappointed from the last album.

p.s. i didnt know shpongle will release another album, added to my cant wait list (:

359132[/snapback]

I don't think IM new album will be produced for psytrance people anymore but another direction... well I heard them saying it in an interview... don't know if it's actually going to be that way...

new sphongle again ??? I hope they take their time to create, their last album was more routine work imo...

I don't think IM new album will be produced for psytrance people anymore but another direction...

359140[/snapback]

what do u mean?

p.s. the new GMS album should be interesting, oh and forgot to say i cant w8 for the new Violet Vision album (also in march if i remember correctly)

unfold was crap but their talent is obvious.

I have to repeat it again : TRANSWAVE !

Those two 'lunatics' actually finished the album but they plan to release it at the beginning of next year, so beginning of 2006, TWO Cyberdelic Goa trance albums : TRANSWAVE & FILTERIA ( Yummy ! :rolleyes::D )

what do u mean?

p.s. the new GMS album should be interesting, oh and forgot to say i cant w8 for the new Violet Vision album (also in march if i remember correctly)

unfold was crap but their talent is obvious.

359311[/snapback]

unfold was brilliant :)

Actually I am waiting for GMS's new album...

But from the little I heard regarding progressive... I'm with sherlockalien's March post...

Vibrasphere / Ticon ...

I'm trying to find a way to buy some CDs but they're too expensive here :/

And it takes a few weeks for the new releases to arrive IF they arrive.. Maybe I'll have to move to Europe :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

I have to repeat it again : TRANSWAVE !

Those two 'lunatics' actually finished the album but they plan to release it at the beginning of next year, so beginning of 2006, TWO Cyberdelic Goa trance albums : TRANSWAVE & FILTERIA ( Yummy !  :rolleyes:  :D )

359575[/snapback]

From the official dado site (8th november 2005):

As for some update , we have now 4 track running with christof, we know it's too long to come but we want to make it so good.Actually it took us some time to find the proper flow but i think now we are fully tuned and it should be coming faster. Un fortunatly Absolum is very busy and I am too and it's very hard to find free studio dates. Nevertherless little by little the fourth album takes shape and you know what? I like what 's coming out of the studio, i hope you will! -> www.deedrah.com we can't wait anymooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :angry: