80 members have voted

1. 1. The most anticipated album?

• The new Hallucinogen
    • The new Pleiadians
    • The new Transwave
    • The new Astral Projection
    • The new Shpongle
    • The new IM

safe I like progressive too and jaïa has always released very intilligent music before... so this one should do it... it's just the initlligent level of progressive what it makes not boring and repetitive... i'll keep an eye on that one B)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

none of the listed..maybe curious about shpongled, but I never digged them too much... im waiting for:

new jaia, new ticon, new vibrasphere, new antix, new shulman, new ishq, and a few others...

Actually. I really just waiting for Shpongle and Hallucinogen. I have lost most of my old goa feeling somehow. I can't help but thats the way it is. It was good back then but now I enjoy other styles more.

This is what I really looking forward to:

New Fractal Glider

New Rinkadink

New Scorb

New Logic Bomb

New Rastaliens

+ all artists at Timecode lol :P

And why is the new Bamboo Forest release delayed time after time :(

I have no hope for any of them, especially Simon and are you shpongled is my all time fav hands down. To me the reason there hasnt been a hallucinogen album in so long is that he just doesnt have anything to say anymore like that. either way it will be this stupid bouncing style and not his darker super layered stuff.

Im much more excited about Tool's next album.

IbogaCD31

Antix

At last the long awaited follow up of "Lull" from Antix. Prepare your self for journeys into the deep grooves of the New Zealand boys. Be there as they take their music to the next level.

Release date: 15 Apr 05

=)

@ Iboga.dk

My god... I will never forget the first time I listened to Antix... Can't Wait!

am i  the only one who is waiting to the new astral projection album??

227050[/snapback]

AP are good musicians and I like their stuff, but being honest, their music has gone worse lately if you ask me... their new tracks are not that spectacular.

AP are good musicians and I like their stuff, but being honest, their music has gone worse lately if you ask me... their new tracks are not that spectacular.

227054[/snapback]

if you are talking about the album TEN i totaly agree with you.

except 2-3 track this album is a discrace!

i heard some new tracks, some are good some are not. we will just havr to wait for the album and check it out.

if you are talking about the album TEN i totaly agree with you.

except 2-3 track this album is a discrace!

i heard some new tracks, some are good some are not. we will just havr to wait for the album and check it out.

227057[/snapback]

That's what I will do. AP are still giants in the genre and they almost always release quality stuff. Of course I'd appreciate if they returned to their old Goa style :)

new MFG

226994[/snapback]

well here is a clip you can download mfg playing live on a belgium party... the music quality isn't that great :unsure: but it's always fun to see imho ;)

MFG live...

just scroll down... it's the third...