• The new IM

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also all of them expect IM...

but to order them which one I prefer first mmmmmmmm ^_^

The new Hallucinogen : cause I think simon won't go fullon :unsure:

The new Transwave : haven't got a slighest idea which direction this one would go so let's just be curious...

The new Shpongle : see about that... it's soon so...

The new Pleiadians : should be first but the tracks they already released proofed their style is changed & not my cup of tea anymore... :(

The new Astral Projection : will stick to their pattern wat I didn't like after a while but they maybe can suprise me...

Amithaba, what about your immense and unbeatable love for goa artists ? C'mon, don't be so harsh ! :P

224591[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing.... Is he depressed or what ? :lol:;)

Amithaba, what about your immense and unbeatable love for goa artists ? C'mon, don't be so harsh ! :P

224591[/snapback]

hehe , im ok , but at least for me , i dont put my hope on those artists , im sure goa is far far far farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr beyond their ideas and producing. im not expecting more good music from these groups thats all.

C'mon man, I really respect you work and unchanging love for goa, believe I feel the same, absolutely same, but you have to be more mature and accept other ideas changing. Maybe those people don't feel that way anymore, even though they did became a little bit fashionable but I am sure Simon won't dissapoint, Dado promised us the 'old' thing and Astral will make worse material for sure but they will still keep their sounds, I guarantee...Considering Pleiadians, I know the future unfortunately and I agree with you, and Infected, huh, they are gone in any case...So, have at least slight hopes my friend, it is always better to be optimistic than pessimistic...

Cheers

:)

C'mon man, I really respect you work and unchanging love for goa, believe I feel the same, absolutely same, but you have to be more mature and accept other ideas changing. Maybe those people don't feel that way anymore, even though they did became a little bit fashionable but I am sure Simon won't dissapoint, Dado promised us the 'old' thing and Astral will make worse material for sure but they will still keep their sounds, I guarantee...Considering Pleiadians, I know the future unfortunately and I agree with you, and Infected, huh, they are gone in any case...So, have at least slight hopes my friend, it is always better to be optimistic than pessimistic...

Cheers

:)

224601[/snapback]

what about expecting Myst´s new traxx ? ;)

Got to say the same :  NONE whatsoever

224630[/snapback]

i see im not the only one :)

the only thing i dig now in psytrance is psyambient specially those Ultimae records releases , very beautiful music for mind and spirit. :)

Psymoon : dont be expecting goa from those guys , im sure they dont have goa in the bodies anymore , maybe something interesting will come up , but goa? i dont believe in ghosts but maybe God could bless them again and who knows...

Transwave....yeah :) definitely! I sure don't believe it'll be something like it used to be but still... I think they might deliver some sweet stuff for us...at least I hope so! :)

Shpongle might be good too... though I don't really believe Simon will deliver anything I'd like if/when he releases Hallu 3 :( too bad...

And rest will not be for me I think...though IM has what it takes to make top notch stuff but I doubt =/

Pleiadians... I still hope =) I even suggest writinig e-mails to them, like a thousands of people asking not to release crap, to keep goa spirit! ;) I just can't imagine full-tekkno-on after these two marvelous albums that can easily be considered as being classics.

Then comes Shponle and Hallucinogen. I think they will be equaly good, bad or anything....

Like Basilisk said - JAÏA! To be released on Digital Structures, so it's probably pretty progressive. Interesting nonetheless!

I'd also be more excited if there was a new Blue Planet Corporation album.

Pleiadians will not make another 90's style album, trust me. In fact, I seriously doubt there will be another Pleiadians album, ever.

Guest .::E.P

Like Basilisk said - JAÏA!  To be released on Digital Structures, so it's probably pretty progressive. Interesting nonetheless!

224775[/snapback]

It's a mix of everything. A very very nice CD that I am sure will appeal to many.