Myst

AmithabaBuddha

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, very good goa trance really...At least whole that rejection towards new music is chanelled through something, like making these fine trax...Keep up with good work Filipe...;)

Yeah, very good goa trance really...At least whole that rejection towards new music is chanelled through something, like making these fine trax...Keep up with good work Filipe...;)

225155[/snapback]

its the only way i can fight all this frustration is making Goa. Im going to row against the tides. :)

nice track.really goatic!but i would like to listen to the whole track!

226174[/snapback]

thanks man. :)

im still waiting for someone to release it , but im starting to be tired of waiting and it looks like very soon i will release it here. ;)

keep in touch!

your goa brother ,

Filipe. B)

i meant money...i wrote too fast

226254[/snapback]

ic-musicmedia haves a free account but its limited to a certain number of mp3 i think. you can upgrade whenever you want , dont worry about the money.

to be honest i felt the beginnig is pretty poor. sorry m8! :rolleyes:

but in the middle theres a part i really enjoyed just before and during the sample: reminded me of prana and cosmosis.

The ending is ok, but imo its a bit predictable.

overall it´s not outstanding but still i´m impressed with your work. ;)

ps: ja agora... ja ouviste o som do fintas do hub mushrooms? mysterious wizard? mto fixe :P

to be honest i felt the beginnig is pretty poor. sorry m8! :rolleyes:

but in the middle theres a part i really enjoyed just before and during the sample: reminded me of prana and cosmosis.

The ending is ok, but imo its a bit predictable.

overall it´s not outstanding but still i´m impressed with your work. ;)

ps: ja agora... ja ouviste o som do fintas do hub mushrooms? mysterious wizard? mto fixe :P

226523[/snapback]

ya , mas por acaso o fintas adorou esta faixa.

tb curto a cena dele :)

tass bem , sao só gostos ;)

abraços

any luck in getting your stuff released m8 ?

227557[/snapback]

not really , this one didnt make it , i will soon announce the place where to download it for free , as always. :)

thanks everyone for the support.

since the song is soft , labels dont want it cause it will not sell.

selling/money is everything to the labels. B)

227777[/snapback]

its not harder than ethereal, so i dont really get the problem... hmmz

its not harder than ethereal, so i dont really get the problem... hmmz

228091[/snapback]

with labels or no labels i wont stop make music and many works will be released by me. im planning a EP with a new project , ive been working on it lately and it will take some time to achive the sound and work. if labels want my work good , if not ill release it somehow as white label.

more goa will come.

:)

funny you say that its ''too soft''. thats what i was thinking when i heard it. I think i d really like it if only there was more depth into the low frequencies..Maybe harder kickdrum? because now the high freqs dominate totaly. Maybe thats just the mastering !

i think that its a very good track but could do with just -a b i t- less acid synthies...(i think u get what i mean)

but dont mind me i ve been listening to a lot of weird idm industrial etc recently so i might be more into aggresive sounds right now than the usual goafreak!

i think u ll see one of your tracks released soon if this small comeback to old skool thats been going on continues. .

funny you say that its ''too soft''. thats what i was thinking when i heard it. I think i d really like it if only there was more depth into the low frequencies..Maybe harder kickdrum? because now the high freqs dominate totaly. Maybe thats just the mastering !

i think that its a very good track but could do with just -a  b i t- less acid synthies...(i think u get what i mean)

but dont mind me i ve been listening to a lot of weird idm industrial etc recently so i might be more into aggresive sounds right now than the usual goafreak!

i think u ll see one of your tracks released soon if this small comeback to old skool thats been going on continues. .

228130[/snapback]

well when i was producing i wanted to make a soft song , but it seems labels dont want soft music cause people dont want soft music , now what all people wants is music for xtc (fullon). Im not into fullon or either xtc so i make songs depending on my mood. :)

Yes it is the mastering the song will be mastered properly soon , i have people who will take care of it (fortunatly) ;)

if you dont like you dont like , its just a matter of tastes my friend.

:)