Myst

AmithabaBuddha

Hello everyone ,

after 5months of planning and sweating a lot finnaly something was done.

I´ve founded my new Goa-Trance project.

I want to invite everyone to listen to the teaser of my new single.

The track is done , im planning to release it somewhere , maybe it will be released by SunTrip but nothing is confirmed.

For more info about the project check the site and the teaser is avaiable too.

Feedback about my new project is welcome too.

Cheers everyone.

Myst

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice!

Listening to your new works from time to time is like growing flowers =) More time passes - more beautiful they get ;)

More mature stuff now... but there still is a great way to go, remember that!

224266[/snapback]

thank you so much for the kind words :D

yes we are growing all the time ;)

As i told you before my dear friend, this track is a great example on how you have developed some very nice skills. As you know i still lissten to you old stuff like Acid Mountain =) and just seeing that development is really great. Im glad that you have found your ways around and i for sure cant wait to hear more from you =)

Keep it up! :ph34r:

EDiT:

A little notation about the post about FL and Reason not being good enough to produce music that you needed more than just those two programs. Is this prof enough for you that its not the software but the man behind it that matters?

hey , thanks everyone for your support , im sure you people will enjoy the full version soon (if it will be released). if not ill release for free. :)

thanks everyone for the beautiful comments.

i promise the full version will satisfy your goa hunger. :)

take care ,

Filipe.

Again this is just the way I like it, we should get married :D

Very smooth, not to much like filteria so still enjoyable, and perfection... some waves with on the top psychedelic birds flying all over... safe...

the bass line is very good...not to hard but still motivating to take al walk in the forest... I like the dubbel kicks at 8th...

It's good that you work with intro's to create mystique magic feeling...

THIS IS GOATRANCE...

Again this is just the way I like it, we should get married  :D

Very smooth, not to much like filteria so still enjoyable, and perfection... some waves with on the top psychedelic birds flying all over... safe...

the bass line is very good...not to hard but still motivating to take al walk in the forest... I like the dubbel kicks at 8th...

It's good that you work with intro's to create mystique magic feeling...

THIS IS GOATRANCE...

224342[/snapback]

Rain ,

thank you so much for the kind words you just made me smile :)

i appreciate all the support cause thats what i need most to work more and advance even more deep with this project.

yes thats what Myst is about , mystique ambients and exploring new ways of storytelling , but thats what goa is about isnt it? ;)

thank you :)

nice skillz there m8.

btw when it changes the volume goes down & up very suddenly.. i guess it's just cuz it's a teaser [?]

Really liked the melodies/climax etc , i guess your track is unmastered [no problem anywayz it's not you that will do the mastering, you could just improve its sound quality a bit ..].

Keep it up. always glad to hear new goa artists :)

nice skillz there m8.

btw when it changes the volume goes down & up very suddenly.. i guess it's just cuz it's a teaser [?]

Really liked the melodies/climax etc , i guess your track is unmaster [no problem anywayz it's not you that will do the mastering]

224600[/snapback]

yes , fade ins and outs ;)

i just did a little mastering but Spindrift mencioned me the lows were messing the mix a little bit , but this is just a teaser and like you said its not me that will do the mastering ;)

thank you guys for the good comments and expectation. :)

thank you so much for your comments :)

i have something to say everyone.

i had to undo this project name due to copyright issues.

it seems that this name was already used by some dj´s and projects for another genres.

so ill just stay as amithaba or also as amithaba buddha.

keep it going. :)

Guest al3xandar

thank you so much for your comments  :)

i have something to say everyone.

i had to undo this project name due to copyright issues.

it seems that this name was already used by some dj´s and projects for another genres.

so ill just stay as amithaba or also as amithaba buddha.

keep it going.  :)

224851[/snapback]

Amithaba Buddha is juuuuuuuuustttt FINE !! :D

I heard it. Silk Animal (Goa Garden Mix) you call it? This is much better than those two songs or samples I heard about two months ago from you; the earlier stuff I said was decent, but not bad,. This is much better, and I think with more time and energy you will only get even better, and better, and better! :D

Anyway, this is real goatrance, very uplifting but not fluffy. Its cool, very cool. I like what I've heard and I hope that all your tracks are as good if not better and as beautiful. Keep it imaginative and interesting and catchy! And don't be discouraged to add some signature "moves" things that kickass and really stand out and are inventive from you and only you, or to create moments (if even rare) of sheer surprise or climax that break-out into lots of insane layers and melodies!, (in stead of the same sounds before like so many artists seem to do) but its your style no one should try to tell you what to do of course.

Its nice to see that you're creating old-skool goatrance and its really cool. Your style has improved! Even my friend friend liked your teaser and said it sounds good. Keep it up! Make it really great!!! I look forward to this track, hopefully on a truly awesome comp or released on your debut album. However it comes, I'm looking forward to it more than before. Thanks for the sample! And yes, it fades in and out but I think thats just so we can sample parts of the song through-out, the final, mastered, released track won't sound like that and I hope everyone knows that. :)

AmithabaBuddha, just like Filteria's inspirations come from Pleiadians and I think several others. (but mainly Pleiads of course) I'm curious to know who you're most inspired by and several of your most favorite goa artists.

I heard it. Silk Animal (Goa Garden Mix) you call it? This is much better than those two songs or samples I heard about two months ago from you; the earlier stuff I said was decent, but not bad,. This is much better, and I think with more time and energy you will only get even better, and better, and better! :D

Anyway, this is real goatrance, very uplifting but not fluffy. Its cool, very cool. I like what I've heard and I hope that all your tracks are as good if not better and as beautiful. Keep it imaginative and interesting and catchy! And don't be discouraged to add some signature "moves" things that kickass and really stand out and are inventive from you and only you, or to create moments (if even rare) of sheer surprise or climax that break-out into lots of insane layers and melodies!, (in stead of the same sounds before like so many artists seem to do) but its your style no one should try to tell you what to do of course.

Its nice to see that you're creating old-skool goatrance and its really cool. Your style has improved! Even my friend friend liked your teaser and said it sounds good. Keep it up! Make it really great!!! I look forward to this track, hopefully on a truly awesome comp or released on your debut album. However it comes, I'm looking forward to it more than before. Thanks for the sample! And yes, it fades in and out but I think thats just so we can sample parts of the song through-out, the final, mastered, released track won't sound like that and I hope everyone knows that. :)

AmithabaBuddha, just like Filteria's inspirations come from Pleiadians and I think several others. (but mainly Pleiads of course) I'm curious to know who you're most inspired by and several of your most favorite goa artists.

224918[/snapback]

Hi again Jon ,

thank you so much for those kind words ,

im so glad you enjoy my work and you´re looking forward to it as i am looking foward to produce more Goa to reclaim whats ours in the psychedelic trance world.

I appreciate so much your constructive comments and rewiews , a big thanks for it Jon.

About beeing inspirated , well im inspirated by all kind of music , i listen to robert miles , enigma , kai tracid , melodic trance , ambient , pop ... ... and even ethnic arabic music! Im also inspirated by day by day situations and expressing my feelings on the music. I had some help tips by Michael (Psygone) and Ethereal (Frederik Hanglund) lately. I thank them for their patience and devotion. Now i had been im my "cocoon" exploring my techniques and giving it my touch.I´m sure every Goa fan will like my work and support it and i hope to satisfy those.

Thanks for everything Jon ,

Filipe.