most average psytrance track ever

Hels

Oh my fucking God.

Best track... worst track, and now most average track?

Whats next? Most retarded track?!! Most amazing track to fuck in a bathtub full of cocaine on? Best or worst track to get drunk, jerk off, throw up, or how about kill yourself? I think that last ones a good one, because if everyone killed themselves, there would be no one left alive to write a pointless thread on it. heh, I'm kiddin, or not. :D

Anyway, I can somewhat understand the point of the best or worst psytrance tracks, because it gives information on what to seek out or avoid, but most average???

These threads are just silly now; they've been silly.

I can't answer these anymore, and thats is my answer. :)

Anyway, I can somewhat understand the point of the best or worst psytrance tracks, because it gives information on what to seek out or avoid, but most average???

These threads are just silly now; they've been silly.

223966[/snapback]

That's the point exactly.

too many average psytrance tracks to even think about mentioning :)

"Rastaliens : Xplore the wild side album tracks are most average"

i coudnt disagree more.... beat and crunches its really great not good... one of my favorite psy tracks,,, and i dont like full on very much...

unikos-empty space, dont you like even a bit, at least the first from x-dream's new album ? ?

come on... its not bottom of the bin ; )

Well, the topic asked for average psy trance.... I don't think of bad psy as average... it's bad... average psy is simply average psy. Not good. Not bad. X-Dream's new album? A few decent tracks. Also some bad ones. Average album. Maybe I ought to have mentioned Infected's latest album. That one hurts more than X-Dreams'

Guest Astro Cortex

hmm....the most average psy must be oldschool psy that didn't stand the test of time so well. I'd choose anything by Etnica/Pleiadians, as I used to like them a lot but now they just don't do it for me anymore. Yes, it's not a joke. IFO = average IMO.