worst psytrance trak ever

Ale

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine one definite worst psytrance track, as there are probably thousands of ones I don't care for and dozens that I really don't like or consider them some of the worst. But I think its even more effective for us, me atleast, to chose tracks that maybe aren't the worst ever, but are the biggest disappointments from artists you'd expect so much from of. Asking what the worst track is ... is like asking the best track. Its rediculously general; too general.

The opening track self-titled track on IM the Supervisor is pretty bad once that annoying, whiney, singing begins. I can't stand that... (!!!) It completely ruins the song and starts the album off in a bay way, especially when argaubly all the other tracks except for one ... are better.

Pleiadians are awesome, but for all theikr amazing work on I.F.O., what they've accomplished, and what we've come to expect, when they released on their follow-up album FOL ... I've always considered the song, Universe 13 like a giant time waster compared to the other songs. I was always a bit startling at how unimaginative, boring and dull it is.

Most minimal stuff I don't like and consider pretty bad at how unimaginative and repetitive it is.

Oh yes, INFECTED MUSHROOM - IM THE SUPERVISOR, and what is worst it begins great, you can think, ahhh, great, they are doing their old style.....BAMMMMMM ! There comes the crap. I was shocked...Same stands for X-DREAM - THE 1ST, some nice music , then bam, she decided to talk about modern us in this world, how thoughtful and without any musical sense, but I can understand why someone can get into ( new commers ? )

But there is one track which I heard on a party and that threw out me and my 5 friends....

BENNY BENASSI - SATISFACTION ( SKAZI RMX ) That must be the most hysterical, disgusting, cursed and obnoxious track ever. Forget wonderful UNIVERSE 13 Jon ( joking, it is their one and only bad track ), SATISFACTION RMX is the cream crop of the worst. I've never heard anything so evil and disgusting. That man need to be shot with silencer, not joking and I don't care how I sound. BLAAAHHHHHH !

But there is one track which I heard on a party and that threw out me and my 5 friends....

BENNY BENASSI - SATISFACTION ( SKAZI RMX ) That must be the most hysterical, disgusting, cursed and obnoxious track ever.

223894[/snapback]

Luckily I haven't heard this track, but the original is bad enough as it is, so I can imagine that a Skazi remix of it would be pretty intolerable.... ;)

Everything with Berry Sakharof!

:::like

- "Infected Mushroom & Berry Sakharof - Statik Dancing"

- "Infected Mushroom & Berry Sakharof - Birthday"

- "Infected Mushroom & Berry Sakharof - Raash" Thank god it's unreleased.

I just dont like Berry's isrealien singing. It'd just bad for my ears. Maybe the lyrics is good, but i cant read/speak hebrew. His guitar playing isn't that bad i guess- But it's not fantastic. I admit that i havent heard any tracks by Berry him self. But I can't imagine thats it's any good. I gut a gut feeling it's really bad(?) ..

SATISFACTION RMX is the cream crop of the worst. I've never heard anything so evil and disgusting. That man need to be shot with silencer, not joking

223894[/snapback]

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!