best psy trance track ever.?

borboleta-nz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there just isn't one, posting some would be an insult to other songs and artists, so i'm not going to post any,

hallucinogen's Solstice

is one of my biggest favs, jep really comes close to one of the best actually :lol:

greez

:ph34r:

I remember hearing a lot of stuff in Goa! But the track that stood out for me the most was Technossomy - Kozmotron It took me years to track down the album, synthetic flesh but now every time I play that track it brings back memories of pure goa!

A good list but Nystagmus - Tommy is Dead really annoys me. I hated the long sample the 1st time and after a few more listens I just couldn't listen to the track again.

617782[/snapback]

It's good for what it is but after you've heard the dialogue-driven story, (which basically takes up the entire track) it loses appeal. There's less replay value IMO.

It's good for what it is but after you've heard the dialogue-driven story, (which basically takes up the entire track) it loses appeal. There's less replay value IMO.

618601[/snapback]

Exactly! I feel the same about most really long vocal (dialogue) samples. even if the sample is good or funny 1st time it quickly gets irritating :angry:

there just isn't one, posting some would be an insult to other songs and artists, so i'm not going to post any,

hallucinogen's Solstice

is one of my biggest favs, jep really comes close to one of the best actually  :lol:

greez

:ph34r:

618526[/snapback]

yep, Solstice would do,

or Orphic Thrench.. :ph34r:

I don't know.

At times I think Hallucinogen's LSD is the best psy trance tune ever, other days I think Deranger or Space Pussy is better, and if I'm in a particular mood I often feel Shpongle's The Seventh Revelation or Behind Closed Eyelids is the best.

617844[/snapback]

You´re right charlie, i can´t choose between one track, i have always more than 1 that are my favourites but for sure hallucinogens tracks are the best psytrance ever, other than that some very old astral projection tunes like butterfly trip, celestial groove and mahadeva are also between the best what psytrance has to offer, and some special transwave tracks are also between them, for example cicles of life and helium. the whole Twisted album is a pure masterpeace which includes some of the best psytracks ever, this are shamanix, lsd, fluoro neuro shponge and sharling black machel, shpongles vapour rominous is also under the best tunes IMO, toher shpongle tracks aren´t that great expect the herb garden.

HOLY SHIT. This was the FIRST song that came to my mind. I can't say it's the greatest track ever but it's definitely one of the greatest goatrance songs ever made IMO. ;)

Btw there isn't one greatest track ever. That's just silly because a track generally loses luster and allure if you hear it too many times.

617365[/snapback]

Hehe I wanted to reply again with this answer, Chi-A.D. - Exit eternity, I think we'll never hear such trance again, this track got paradise in it, it's a real beauty, at about 4.30mn comes the best trance moment ever in a goa track. This track is 100% trance, in all its essence, even LSD by Hallucinogen (to tell the truth I prefer Shamanix, Angelic particals...), Mahadeva by Astral projection, or Maia by Pleiadians are far from this track In My Humble Opinion.

Chi-A.D, respect. I think this track will never be equalled.

Hehe I wanted to reply again with this answer, Chi-A.D. - Exit eternity, I think we'll never hear such trance again, this track got paradise in it, it's a real beauty, at about 4.30mn comes the best trance moment ever in a goa track. This track is 100% trance, in all its essence, even LSD by Hallucinogen (to tell the truth I prefer Shamanix, Angelic particals...), Mahadeva by Astral projection, or Maia by Pleiadians are far from this track In My Humble Opinion.

Chi-A.D, respect. I think this track will never be equalled.

618764[/snapback]

I totally, 100% agree :D

I have known this track for many years, it was always one of my favourites. A few months ago, i put it on my mp3 player and went to sleep. I tried in my head to "distinguish the sounds and patterns".But, WTF!!! After years of listening to psy, i was surprised that i couldn't easily do that with Exti Eternity.

By far, one of the most complex, melodic, well-executed tracks. If theres such a thing as a perfect track, than this is as close as it gets.

For long time it was Hallucinogen - Gamma Goblins part 2

but now it definetly is Hallucinogen - LSD, I hadn't heard it in a long time and I put it on with a pair of good headphones and I was almost crying, I couldn't believe how something so beautiful could ever be conceived by a human brain and then I put on the same night lying in bed and I the feeling was better then sex, I had shivers all over my body and wanted to stroke it (my body not penis)...... which I did eventually.

For long time it was Hallucinogen - Gamma Goblins part 2

but now it definetly is Hallucinogen - LSD, I hadn't heard it in a long time and I put it on with a pair of good headphones and I was almost crying,  I couldn't believe how something so beautiful could ever be conceived by a human brain and then I put on the same night lying in bed and I the feeling was better then sex, I had shivers all over my body and wanted to stroke it (my body not penis)...... which I did eventually.

619678[/snapback]

Well that´s Simon Psofrd (or Simon Godford)

Tripster  Posted Today, 08:27 PM

Hallucinogen - Deranger smile.gif

This track for sure is one of the best psytrance tracks ever, it lets relax me very good, if i am stressed or something this track let me calm down very fast, if you are nervous and want fast calm down put on your earphones on your mp3 player if you are somewhere outside and calm down. This track puts you in different atmosphere, it is very atmospheric and that´s what i like on this track.

There is no best, but my personal favorite would have to be Hallucinogen-Solstice due to a particular experience I had while listening to it. To me this track is like the pulsing hearbeat of the universe.

Alien Project - Next life

Infected Mushroom - Psycho, Tommy the bat, Blue Muppet, Missed Symphony

Hallucinogen - Demention, Gamma Goblins pt2, Deranger, LSD

AP - Liquid Sun

Shpongle - and the Day turned To night

Prodigal Sun - White ones

Space Tribe - A pinch of psychedelic, Astral Body surfing

Talamasca - Gemini, Libra

The list keeps goin and goin like that drum beatin pink rabbit