best psy trance track ever.?

borboleta-nz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crop circles - full mental jackpot (pleïadians rmx)

just had to mention these:

etnica-vimana<=the story is perfect, maybe even better van crop circles, but it doesn't reach the same heights imho, crop circles just takes me the highest ever

and

infected mushroom-bust a move<=just because it meant so much for me. it's the second 'goa' track i ever listened. first one was power of celtik, thought is was really bad...but then i listened this one...........and it made me look for more, seems it made quite an impression cuz i'm still searching :)

• 1 year later...

I agree that giving just one track isn't really fair, but still if I was to name only one it would def be:

Hallucinogen - LSD

Nothing will ever top this.  B)

223757[/snapback]

I AGREE WITH YOU 110%. Its been about 2 years and its got me by my heart and soul. Nice taste. Vey nice indeed.

Chi-A.D. - Exit eternity B)

223731[/snapback]

HOLY SHIT. This was the FIRST song that came to my mind. I can't say it's the greatest track ever but it's definitely one of the greatest goatrance songs ever made IMO. ;)

Btw there isn't one greatest track ever. That's just silly because a track generally loses luster and allure if you hear it too many times.

I just listened to Hux Flux - "Equivelent Equations" 4:00 sample on Saikosounds and was blown away...

Hux Flux - "Degauss" is maybe the most impressive track I've heard though, in general...

Hallucinogen "Deranger" and Pleiadians "Alycone" are right up there too...

Well theres no way i could name just one track, but here are a few that come to mind:

Just about any Hallucinogen song, Posford is a genious.

Total Eclipse - Psychadelic Terrorist + The Furmace

Astral Projection - Aurora Borealis

Infected Mushroom - Bust A Move + Dancing with Kadafi

MFG - Alternate dimension

Nystagmus - Tommy is Dead

Shaolin Wooden Men - Remember the slime + Retinal Circus

Shift - Push It

Those are some of my favs of the trance side of psy. I'm also a huge fan of psy-chill, and my list for that would be much longer i think ;)

Well theres no way i could name just one track, but here are a few that come to mind:

Just about any Hallucinogen song, Posford is a genious.

Total Eclipse - Psychadelic Terrorist + The Furmace

Astral Projection - Aurora Borealis

Infected Mushroom - Bust A Move + Dancing with Kadafi

MFG - Alternate dimension

Shaolin Wooden Men - Remember the slime + Retinal Circus

Shift - Push It

Those are some of my favs of the trance side of psy.  I'm also a huge fan of psy-chill, and my list for that would be much longer i think ;)

617452[/snapback]

A good list but Nystagmus - Tommy is Dead really annoys me. I hated the long sample the 1st time and after a few more listens I just couldn't listen to the track again.

maybe..

RA - Beyond Control :wub:

maybe...

Prana - Alien Pets (this one generates balagan in every swiss oldschool goa party)

maybe...

Sandman - Perfect Stranger

maybe...

Segment - The Gelfling (Uru Mix)

changes all the time ;)

I don't know.

At times I think Hallucinogen's LSD is the best psy trance tune ever, other days I think Deranger or Space Pussy is better, and if I'm in a particular mood I often feel Shpongle's The Seventh Revelation or Behind Closed Eyelids is the best.

I don't know.

At times I think Hallucinogen's LSD is the best psy trance tune ever, other days I think Deranger or Space Pussy is better, and if I'm in a particular mood I often feel Shpongle's The Seventh Revelation or Behind Closed Eyelids is the best.

617844[/snapback]

It's impossible to name only one track. Some of the best tracks that came to my mind:

Chi-Ad - Exit Eternity

Pleiadians - Time Dilation

Prime Time Plastix - Nep-tune

Mandalavandalz - Kaunista

Pleiadians - Alcyone

Here's a list of some of my faves, don't expect many people to agree with them but it's just my taste:

IM - Release Me

IM - Return of the Shadows

Talpa - Kalashari

Kindzadza - Nature Grow

Kindzadza - Furiya Kruchiya

Dark Nebula - Dark Nectar

Total - Mr Fingers

Shpongle - Star Shpongled Banner