Suntrip / Psynews Party (march 25th 05, Brussels)

mars

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ka-sol's tracks won't be released, because they sound 'too old' ....?? you will find them on schlab compilations probably

I don't think so... to me most of the tracks sounded 100% new (I already have Schlab 1 - 5...). Sure there was also was older stuff like Waspsnest and Pricken but some were REALLY melodic. It would be a real shame if he didn't release them :(

and about the fluo: were you wearing it?

Well I had a very colourful tie-die shirt but since it was cold later in the night I put on a vest... so I was kindof in between ;)

mars took some pics, let's hope he'll post them ;)

and I'll be happy to meet you Gnome :)

well I like your music definitly more then filteria to be honest... I'm not into filteria that much so  :) ...

the chance that I go to a party where you play is bigger then where filteria playes...

for some that's a strange thought not wanting to see filteria but it is so...

np lot's of people love him so he won't miss me  :)

236195[/snapback]

well rain i sincerly hope youll be there on my belgiums live act ;) i also wanna meet you. :)

well rain i sincerly hope youll be there on my belgiums live act  ;) i also wanna meet you. :)

237454[/snapback]

Well I have very good news for you... I like quit drugs and stopped going to parties because I was used to take drugs and it would be difficult no to take...

but this weekend I did two parties without any drugs and still stayed until 9 o'clock in the morning... no drugs just motivation :)

so let's say you can me count me in... I'm back in the party scéne and will defenitly go to your party and also very excited to meet you ;)

it was a weird party.

in the capital of belgium.

and you do need bouncers at the door. cause some crazy fuckko's in BXL

i saw some guy getting punched by a bouncer.

it still leaves you with a strange feeling when you see this.

the party was very cosy.

lots of fun people.

the music was fantastic. full melody all the time.

but the sound sucked. it was total chaos. was it the hall or the installation? i dont know..

fine party.

i met a very nice girl wich i hope to be my girlfriend now :lol:

Lot of good vibe on this party, lot of smyle, i like deco, price at the entrance, cool security staf, cool price at the bar, and i very like artist who played.

I love filteria live act and aneobis dj set with lot of oldschool goa track, people who were there are surely of the same opinion that me :)

I love belgium, belgian people, belgian beer, and belgium party !

Thank you for this party :)

but this weekend I did two parties without any drugs and still stayed until 9 o'clock in the morning... no drugs just motivation

you should teach me how to do that sometime :) For me, if I'm not on something I just can't find the motivation for staying past 6-7 AM tops (most of the time around 4 AM...) and that's even if the party's good.

ah yes for the bouncers thing, well they were really cool with me given that at a certain moment I didn't even know what planet I was on yet they still let me walk out and get back in (even opened the door for me ;) ) So I guess that if they punched someone then the dude was REALLY asking for it... And like you said, it's almost inconcievable to have a party in a bad neighbourhood of Brussels without bouncers...

The party was nice.. Very nice atmosphere, very good music (!!!), and of course that mad belgian crowd :) The only bad thing was the sound..

In the future live-acts (outside of belgium) i will play the remixes i did for this party..

For the ones who were wondering, which the remixes were:

Operation Pulse (Emotional Live Remix) (corny name) :D

Stars (Warped Remix)

Navigate (Live Remix) B) (this one seriously kicks some ass..the people went mad during this one) :)

Ultimator! (Ultimated Remix)

Thanx for one very nice party.. and hope to see you soon again :)

Greets / Jannis

it's Anoebis, crazy French people! :)

And my tracklist, in the night it was mostly newer music... And in the morning, well, 50% unreleased (the whole upcoming suntrip compilation had been tested, that were mostly the more dreamy tracks)

Except of that I can give you some names

Amanite FX - Daishonin

Asia 2001 - Kalimba

MFG - Maya Moon

Soluna - Dancing Spirit

Climax Absolüte - Torrero Halluciné

Bodh Gaya - Im Rachen Des Jaguars

Miranda - Planet Mars

Subcouds - My World Doesn't Follow Any Other

Poly 61 - Hirabo Invaders

Cosmosis - Spores From SPace

Morphem - My Plan

so Anoebis is it true what they say that Ka-Sol's stuff will never be released?!? It would be SUCH a pitty :(

238044[/snapback]

Wasn't there rumours about a Ka-Sol double Cd coming on Shlab?

I think it was Dave himself that mentioned something in here a while back.

sorry about the confusion about ka-sol

i meant that his album won't be released on stoneage, but surely they will appear on compilations (schlab etc..)

238097[/snapback]

Ka-sol is all about confusion and wierd melodies :D

Stoneage will 99,999991% shure not release an ka-sol album

If you listen to the ctrlaltdel comp you will se why , its not the same kinda music anymore

but schlab will . . the question is when we will raise the money to release it

I did not play apathy and not waspnest eather (sombody said that in this thred)

the 2 released tracks that was playd was "pricken" and "how does the fairytale end?" . the rest was unreleased stuff

I hope you guys and gals that was there enjoyed yourelfs and had a nice time, cos i did :D /Christer

Ka-sol is all about confusion and wierd melodies  :D

Stoneage will 99,999991% shure not release an ka-sol album

If you listen to the ctrlaltdel comp you will se why , its not the same kinda music anymore

but schlab will . . the question is when we will raise the money to release it

I did not play apathy and not waspnest eather (sombody said that in this thred)

the 2 released tracks that was playd was "pricken" and "how does the fairytale end?" . the rest was unreleased stuff

I hope you guys and gals that was there enjoyed yourelfs and had a nice time, cos i did  :D  /Christer

238140[/snapback]

Reezspeekt