Suntrip / Psynews Party (march 25th 05, Brussels)

mars

Hi everyone

Here's great news :

Posted Image

SUNTRIP RECORDS presents : "SUNTWISTERS"

From Friday, 25 Mar 2005 23:00h - to Saturday, 26 Mar 2005 10:00h

Live

FILTERIA (suntrip records)

KA-SOL (stoneage records, schlabaduerst records)

DJ's

ANOEBIS (psynews / suntrip records)

SPACEMUCHI (suntrip records)

RAMA (nymphobia)

Chill

We're working on it

Deco : Wombati

Entry fee

9 euro before 12.00

11 euro after 12.00

Hotline 0485193491(mathieu), 0486633552 (jos)

Email spacemuchi@hotmail.com

Url www.suntriprecords.com / www.psynews.org

We will be happy to welcome you and make you taste mad swedish Goa and Psychedelic Trance !!!

Bom

Anoebis / Spacemushi / Mars

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is in belgium and it's been since summer that I did a goaparty and almost a year that I joined an indoor party...

it won't be fullon and my examens are ended the 11 march... so who knows for celebrating it :)

hehehe nice, for once there's a party VERY near to where I live (5 mins by car!! :) )

BTW, don't mean to cause panic, but did you know that one of Brussels' main police stations is 2 streets away from the venue (Avenue Georges Rodenbach, 15

1030 Schaerbeek). Hmmm... hope there won't be any surprises :ph34r:

Hmmm... hope there won't be any surprises  :ph34r:

223905[/snapback]

cause in belgium you never know :D ... that raid in astral projection there was a whole special team from brussel... it would be a lot cheaper for the gouvernement to organiza a raid in brussel itself :lol::lol:

but on the other hand, no well-known acts will be there... personally I was amazed about how much intelligence the police gathered before that raid... I mean, where would you expect to have the most people than a live performance by Astral? But how the HELL did the police know about that??

but on the other hand, no well-known acts will be there... personally I was amazed about how much intelligence the police gathered before that raid... I mean, where would you expect to have the most people than a live performance by Astral? But how the HELL did the police know about that??

223911[/snapback]

:lol: maybe we should investigate and search for collaborators in the goa scéne...

woow thanks for the good replies! :) This gives me a good feeling, it's really great to see that there still is room for "alternative" not full on parties :) for all the Belgians, I have the flyers now so they will be around in all belgian parties ;)

Well, about the police station, no worries, everything is ok, it's not illegal to do a party of course :) the location is used alot for Breakcore also, so they are used to much worse!

Seraph, I will play goa trance like usual I think, and I hate the word old school these days, I will just play melodic goa trance as much of my songs are from 2003-2004-2005 also, but another part is from the golden 90's ;) to give you an idea, yesterday I played on a party and I played stuff from Bodha Gaya, MWNN, Amithaba Buddha, Bass Chakra, Imago, Equilibrium, Filteria, Pleiadians, Prodenya, paradise Connection,... and the crowd still reacted great :)

Anyway, if anybody needs any info or questions or has ideas or I don't know what, don't hesistate to send me a mail

Anoebis@suntriprecords.com

Must say I don't like the word old skool neither... prefer retro goa but then again nobody uses that term... but just 'goatrance' is perfect... Goatrance is a term on it's own and has got no subgenres... there just dark en melodic goatrance that's it...

I went to 2 goatrance parties last week (18/2 and 26/2 ) in Belgium with Anoebis, Spacemuchi and more... in the line up and I can assure you it was very intense.

Pure psychedelic headcandy and madness.

The Filteria tracks fit perfect in their dj-sets so it makes me very happy that some people still produce such quality melodic stuff.

Anyway hope the party will be equally good as rise of the phoenix but I think it will be even better. One advantage for myself is the fact that I know the music much better than Mai 2004 at ROTF so you really get into the music itself.

Anyway I wish you guys the best of luck with the party and give us your best :)

oh yeah and cheers to someone who manages to bring us TWO live performances for just 9 euros!!! The way entry prices are going up these days, you'd think organizers are taking psytrancers for some sort of millionaires. Sometimes an entry at a spy party is even more expensive than at some trendy club! Ah to think that there was a time when the concept of FREE parties actually meant something :(

keep the spirit alive :)

And you haven't seen (heard) all :

My little finger told me Filteria is remixing some of his album tracks especially for this party. No, actually he's making a whole special live performance.

I heard one of the rmx, it's.....it's.....you won't believe it !

We are already preparing an ambulance rotation for the victims amongst the crowd :)))