Slaughtering the holy cows

Cinos

Here, let's all sum up which "holy cows" of psytrance we don't like and think should be slaughtered, instead of making new topics about each individual artist.

OK?

Let me start; Transwave. Sure, they're OK. But not good. Not worth their status as legends... ever listened all the way through Hypnorhythm EP? No, you haven't because it'll seriously hurt your ears after the mediocre two first tracks.

Phototropic and Helium, I can understand people like, but I seriously find them boring.

Now you have a go, here's the killing stick. ;)

1200 Mics; bah :S

Alien Project; Never brought anything new imo.

Astrix; Didnt liked at all eye to eye. Kali is great though!

Son Kite&Reefer Decree&Altom: I like prog but these guys i just cant fall into...

Hallucinogen is imo also a little bit overrated.

Guest al3xandar

im sure he started this topic cause he saw some bashing in the other topic .

222805[/snapback]

Hahehah

Ok let me tell you something interesting to point the topic in other direction.

Goverdhan in some Indian dialect means Cow. Also Goa on the West dialect means Cow. So we are Goverdhan Trancers, Cowcers, Cow Transers :) So Here is the holy Cow and It's KEEPER!

Posted Image

Pray!

Love you all

well I dont see whats the problem... Just as saying good things about an artist is subjective, so is saying bad things... There´s no left without the right hehe The dark side is important too... :)

So as long as we dont act as if our opinions are facts, then its no prob saying who we dont like and why...

Well for me, there are so many I dont like that I would fill a whole page...

just add the genres:

oldschool - Too many layers, melodies dont get to me, not good enough production

full on - too fast, too typical, no importance of details, all sound the same

beatless ambient - music to sleep...

no offense to anybody who likes these styles.. and maybe there are exceptions, but not many (eg, on beatless ambient, ishq is an exception)....

:P

Guest al3xandar

oldschool - Too many layers, melodies dont get to me, not good enough production

full on - too fast, too typical, no importance of details, all sound the same

beatless ambient - music to sleep...

no offense to anybody who likes these styles.. and maybe there are exceptions, but not many (eg, on beatless ambient, ishq is an exception)....

222817[/snapback]

How can you say that for the style that I like!! Don't you know that Macedonia is Part of Greece!?!?!? (and he checked the time, yes...PILL TIME). Sorry... I meant...

:lol:

Posted Image

222789[/snapback]

LOL!

Thats gotta be the most romantic picture i've ever seen in my entire life.

as for beatless ambient - theres a lot! Aes Dana fits in to this category i think.

as for beatless ambient - theres a lot! Aes Dana fits in to this category i think.

222860[/snapback]

I know there is a LOT of beatless ambient.In fact,ambient is beatless music !!

Thats why im asking about ambient with beat?Do you think you can call this ambient?

Or you just dont know who to call it?Or you think psychedelic ambient really exists?

I know there is a LOT of beatless ambient.In fact,ambient is beatless music !!

Thats why im asking about ambient with beat?Do you think you can call this ambient?

Or you just dont know who to call it?Or you think psychedelic ambient really exists?

222866[/snapback]

well genres, who cares... You know what I mean, chill out, ambient, whatever... :P

This is really unnecessary topic in my opinion. Only spreads negative vibes...

If I don't like f.ex. full on I still won't start to bash it in every possible topic, I don't get any good vibes out of that and I really think nobody else does either.

Of course, when talking about some artist you might have negative opinion and if you can keep your replies, even negative ones, polite then I can't see any harm :)

But starting topics which are all about bashing artists etc. is really just well...stupid

What's the point of slagging off psy-artists anyway?

Especially when there are people lke this begging for abuse!

Posted Image

222800[/snapback]

Funny thing is that her singing skills are propably far superior that 99% of psy producers composition skills. :rolleyes::ph34r:

Pink Floyd.. boring & shitty

Brian Eno.. boring

Kingston Wall.. boring & shitty

Alien Project.. like someone said the man brought nothing new to this scene

Astrix.. same than above

Actually that goes to almost every single full on act.. boring repeative crap

Eat Static.. good but not that good..

The eat static rock project which name I can't remember.. boring

Guest Astro Cortex

traveller I'm pretty sure you're NOT talking about the Ozric Tentacles there ;) If you don't like them, OK. But boring ?!? So I think it's not even an Eat Static rock project you're talking about...

But fuck, why the hell am I replying to this senseless topic at all......?