Children of the Bong - Sirius Sounds

Guest Astro Cortex

• 2 weeks later...

once in every some while I google again for "Children of the Bong"

and I get back to this post each time, and I read it all over again...

I've been missing some people over here,

discussing music, drugs, political views and other hippy stuff

:)

• 5 years later...

I just found out about this album today. It is... fantastic. OMG.

The entire album is uploaded to YouTube in great quality. :)

• 4 years later...

I know I'm very late to this party, but as this is still one of the top hits in Google when you type in Children of the Bong, I thought I should say Hi:)

If you haven't already seen, I've created a website for all things Children of the Bong (www.childrenofthebong.com) and this thread in the artist news section too!

Thank you for all your support and love for the music  - always nice to hear!

BTW for my 2p's worth, check out the band, 'Opiuo' especially their 'Slurp and Giggle' album... kind of what I think we would sound like now if we'd carried on :blush:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2019 at 8:21 PM, Rob Bong said:

BTW for my 2p's worth, check out the band, 'Opiuo' especially their 'Slurp and Giggle' album... kind of what I think we would sound like now if we'd carried on :blush:

Eeeh... a bit too glitchy for my taste but I definitely see where you're coming from!

On 5/25/2019 at 10:28 PM, spathi said:

Just couple weeks ago I've came across and instantly purchased an album that reminded me of COTB - Giraffe by Harmonic Frequency,  in case anyone is interested it's at 
http://harmonicfrequency.bandcamp.com/album/giraffe

Peace

Their whole catalogue seems A-class and particularly 'Giraffe' has striking similarities to COTB, just as you said.

Thank you for sharing. :)

• 3 years later...
On 5/25/2019 at 8:21 PM, Rob Bong said:

I know I'm very late to this party, but as this is still one of the top hits in Google when you type in Children of the Bong, I thought I should say Hi:)

If you haven't already seen, I've created a website for all things Children of the Bong (www.childrenofthebong.com) and this thread in the artist news section too!

Thank you for all your support and love for the music  - always nice to hear!

Hello there! 

it's soo weird to see this post after all these years, and its real great to have you here!
seems like some things are eternal.

thx for your music recommendation.

really looking forward to get more tunes from COTB. wish I could get the hallucinogen cassette, any info on that?