Best track for sex

MIT

:lol: this guy is funny... And it's even more funny when people buy his funny remarks and reply's as a real product. hehe... the kid on your avatar shure reminds me of you dee :o

222977[/snapback]

don't know why but i have the intuition he's serious (cause of the avatar hehe)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sad all of a sudden... (taking this is not a bad joke, and that you have never actually been with a person of the opposite sex...) If so... Man - just give it some time... You'll get there eventually... And when you do, you'll realize what life is all about... You're in for the sweetest experience of your life... =D

DP

I actually haven't ever loved somebody. But it's no biggie, I've still got my hands. :)

I feel sad all of a sudden... (taking this is not a bad joke, and that you have never actually been with a person of the opposite sex...) If so... Man - just give it some time... You'll get there eventually... And when you do, you'll realize what life is all about... You're in for the sweetest experience of your life... =D

DP

223180[/snapback]

Some of my favourites:

Yahel - Waves Of Sound (the wholw album)

Shpongle - Are You Shpongled

Hallucinogen - Twisted

Hallucinogen In Dub

Most of the times my girlfriend puts on some soft stuff like Laika or some rock.

you guys made me feel bad,, i actually was joking, i thought it was funny,,, or are you guys kidding on me????

223204[/snapback]

everyone takes the p1ss out of everyone all the time on this forum. its part of the culture almost. just fall in . its fun :)

you guys made me feel bad,, i actually was joking, i thought it was funny,,, or are you guys kidding on me????

223204[/snapback]

ok ;) but what it has been said above is worthwhile for anybody, and i am sure some people may be in that case, so ... :)

(your avatar was very persuasive too ..)

What's sex? I'm married. Just joshing. Here's my soundtrack to the bedroom/kitchen/night bus

Get down on it -Kool and the Gang

I still have'nt found what I'm looking for -U2

Whipcrack away - Doris Day from 'Annie get your gun'

Lip up fatty -Bad Manners

Knees up mother Brown -Cockney trad tune

the hokey cokey

• 11 years later...