Best track for sex

MIT

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly oddball this week, but what the hell - here's DeathPosture's "Top 10 for Shagging".

1. Entheogenic - Entheogenic [3D Vision Relax]

2. V/A - Spaceships Of The Imagination [TIP World]

3. V/A - Kumharas [s.S.T.]

4. Shpongle - Tales Of The Inexpressible [Twisted]

5. V/A - Eclipse: A Journey Of Permanence And Impermanence [Twisted]

6. Ooze - Where The Fields Never End [spirit Zone]

7. Makyo - Yakshini [Dakini]

8. Kumba Mela Experiment - East Of The River Ganges [L.S.D.]

9. The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences [blue Room]

10. V/A - The Mystery Of The Yeti 2 [TIP World]

All of which was tested and approved by me and my girlfriend at the time...

You are one hard working man :P

hey DP... this lyrics you just wrote is also in the track k2 - Spacial K in this release:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/slo/slo1cd001.html

any explanations?

LOL , dude , cmon , go and get Celine Dion´s albums!! psytrance isnt made for sex! ROTFL :lol:

222477[/snapback]

well depends how you have sex, depends on the situation. Celine Dion yes if you are romantic and you love your gf, but if it's pure sex...hardcore music! (just kidding), but you see what i mean ;)

hey DP... this lyrics you just wrote is also in the track k2 - Spacial K in this release:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/slo/slo1cd001.html

any explanations?

222544[/snapback]

Wow - that's very weird... That's the EXACT same track... Well, at least from what I can hear from the 45 second snippet @ Psyshop... Can anyone shed some light on this?

DP

Wow - that's very weird... That's the EXACT same track... Well, at least from what I can hear from the 45 second snippet @ Psyshop... Can anyone shed some light on this?

DP

222662[/snapback]

well there is an SBK track in that comp... so maybe this K2 is from Krueger, so its just released under a side project or something... no?

Hmm..

Well to be honest i prefer to listen to some soft jazz; bossa nova, some dubs, and yes K&D Sessions 2nd cd is a great cd to hear before, during and after sex :D

Psychedelic just takes my mind away and makes me wanna grab my headphones, and dance.

Quote IAMbenji:

Xenomorph -tree of death. <---WTF? :blink:

yeah, when my lady friend and i are in the mood for luuurrrve... i like to not put distracting music on i.e. psytrance. put on some slow grooves on, i recommend some Barry White. you WILL get laid if barry is playing. fact. something slow and gentle. i couldnt imagine making love to something like Xenomorph. it would just be wrong.

ah we're talking about making love...

i was thinking about SEX !!!!

:P

in that case.

a good ravir shankar tune. (with no spoken words)

or something from noma or sensient.

chilliwilli proggi sounds

how does it feel? i mean, to touch a girl??

222728[/snapback]

have you ever had a dream about it? well its very similar... not the duration and everything, but just the feeling of touching and all :)

i once touched one by mistake , i was running and i fell infront of her my arm touched hers or something, maybe it was her purse,,, does that count??

222920[/snapback]

if by purse you mean vagina.. then yes :P

i once touched one by mistake , i was running and i fell infront of her my arm touched hers or something, maybe it was her purse,,, does that count??

222920[/snapback]

hmmm i am sure you will find the right person (the french expression is more funny : "trouver chaussure à son pied" which says "find the right shoe to your foot") lol, yes you will find the right shoe to your foot, i don't doubt it, when i see your face i can't doubt one second ;)

Honestly and seriously be patient, and you find ur dreamgirl, the one who deserves you, you are cool and clever, and girls were born to love men ;)

222920[/snapback]

:lol: this guy is funny... And it's even more funny when people buy his funny remarks and reply's as a real product. hehe... the kid on your avatar shure reminds me of you dee :o