Crop Circles

seraph

Hey guys, I just found about undiscovered singles by this crazy guys...I couldn't believe my eyes. This is why downloading programs are good for...I found out about singles PENTAGONE, CERALOGY, LUNAR CIVILISATION RMX, ANTONOMASIA RMX...Whoa !!!! Pentagone is pretty good, it is not their classic style but it is rather clever. Cerealogy is okay, it could have been done better actually, it is very long and tends to get boring by the end but still worth the effort...Lunar Civilisation Rmx is not better than original of course and it has some strange structure...still it is nice and worth too. I am still waiting for Antonomasia Rmx to download... :o I know it is bad talking about it, but hell, I had to share with you guys...;)

What a shame they released only few singles :

FULL MENTAL JACKPOT

FULL MENTAL JACKPOT ( PLEIADIANS RMX )

LUNAR CIVILISATION

ANTONOMASIA

DIFFERENT SPECIES

and now these 2 singles...plus remixes...

Yes, Etnica/Pleiadians and Crop Circles are same guys plus there are 2 more guys in Crop Circles, I forgot their names but they later formed Lotus Omega...

I use Soulseek...;)

I've listened to Antonomasia Rmx and it is also less good than original. It just sounds like they pitched and changed some minor parts but it is not so intersting in any case. No wonder why I have never heard about this stuff before... The best out of all 4 new songs I found is PENTAGONE...Shame, I really expected another full blasts by them...Still, good to have...

Huh, I know about that album but I don't think they wanted to release this stuff cause it doesn't sound that good actually....I mean, they are nice songs but they are not anything extra. I imagine they wanted to put something else there, but who knows. It is bad cause they didn't relase it anyway. They had other labels to release it...

Yes, I heard their stuff is great! Too bad they never released a main album. They should have done it through Dragonfly Records like the other Pleiadians albums. :unsure:

Crop circles - different species ownz!

lunar civilisation too !! Who would have been dissapointed those 2 appear on 'crop circles - tetrahedron' album? :D

they are masterpieces!! i also love pentagone! everyone who loves quality goa-trance will treasure these trax!

the label went bancrupt after the guys had sold their rights of the tracks to them!

so the trax went down with the label!! thats why there never was an album!

Crop Circles sounds too much random to me , but their Lunar Civilization EP is incomparable with the other etnica/pleiadians stuff , really unique and awesome!

great to have :)

222156[/snapback]

that lunar civilization melodie is one of the best, crazy, energetic oriental melodies i ever heard in a goa-trance track! there is another one in petalec vibes i like. but that is labeled as an etnica track (unrlsd).. they were stupid and released it @128kbps verision in mp3.com site.

Hey guys, I just found about undiscovered singles by this crazy guys...I couldn't believe my eyes. This is why downloading programs are good for...I found out about singles PENTAGONE, CERALOGY, LUNAR CIVILISATION RMX, ANTONOMASIA RMX...Whoa !!!! Pentagone is pretty good, it is not their classic style but it is rather clever. Cerealogy is okay, it could have been done better actually, it is very long and tends to get boring by the end but still worth the effort...Lunar Civilisation Rmx is not better than original of course and it has some strange structure...still it is nice and worth too. I am still waiting for Antonomasia Rmx to download... :o  I know it is bad talking about it, but hell, I had to share with you guys...;)

What a shame they released only few singles :

FULL MENTAL JACKPOT

FULL MENTAL JACKPOT ( PLEIADIANS RMX )

LUNAR CIVILISATION

ANTONOMASIA

DIFFERENT SPECIES

and now these 2 singles...plus remixes...

221730[/snapback]

Try to get your hands on:

DAFFY DUCK

DAFFY DUCK ON THE COMET

HALE BOPP

All are unreleased stuff from Crop Circles ;)

Take care

DAFFY DUCK

DAFFY DUCK ON THE COMET

HALE BOPP

All are unreleased stuff from Crop Circles ;)

Take care

223258[/snapback]

Hale Bopp by Crop Circles ? Are you sure ? Plus those other two songs ? Huh, why on earth they haven't published any one of them ?

If they released an album, whole that outer space crowd would make 6 brilliant albums plus 2 more albums of single material ! What a contribution ! I still find them as one of the most prominent artists in the scene. Huge respect ( until Nitrox ). B)

• 2 years later...

CROP CIRCLES - SINGLES

* Updated: June 28, 2007

Full Mental Jackpot (Pleiadians Rmx) is so cool. A-

Lunar Civilization ... I always thought the original was by Pleiadians per say. The one I have says it's by Crop Circles but I'm not so sure. It's still an excellent track, which ever version this is. A-

Pentagone is a very well done song that could have easily been great or excellent on the Family of Light album or any comp it was on I presume. - A-

Different Species a very well done song filled with high and low pitched sonic sounds. It has some nice melody structures as it progresses. I'd say the only fall back is that it isn't a super song. It would be a good breather in between Pleiadian super songs if they had released a third album maybe although in comparison to I.F.O. and several excellent FOL tracks this isn't as up there. It's still good! B

Antonomasia again involves those fast, twisting sonic streams of melodies and melodic complexity. Many are high pitched however and the song becomes generally repetitive as it progresses. This honestly sounds like a track that didn't make the Family of Light album because it wasn't good enough or accepting to what they wanted for what it is. Updated to B+

Cerealogy is a song I don't care for, the sounds especially. It's bland and dull I feel, filled with far from many slow currents of low sounds througout. This isn't bad per say, just different. It seems like more of an experimental track however, one that should have not released anywhere by such talents if it did. C+

I suppose if Crop Circles ever released an album it would have maybe looked something like this. Are there any tracks I'm missing. And since some of these never released or became available it isn't wrong to know that all of these tracks could be floating around on a free site to download called limewire if you're patient and search for Crop Circles. It may take multiple times and catching that user who has them in his shared files to get these. After all they aren't so known. Not many people have them I'd imagine.

Different Species a very well done song filled with high and low pitched sonic sounds. It has some nice melody structures as it progresses. I'd say the only fall back is that it isn't a super song. It would be a good breather in between Pleiadian super songs if they had released a third album maybe although in comparison to I.F.O. and several excellent FOL tracks this isn't as up there. It's still good! B

Antonomasia again involves those fast, twisting sonic streams of melodies and melodic complexity. Many are high pitched however and the song becomes generally repetitive as it progresses. This honestly sounds like a track that didn't make the Family of Light album because it wasn't good enough or accepting to what they wanted for what it is. B-

:blink:

My stomach twists on those poor grades. I always much enjoy reading your high quality reviews Jon, but hey. I honestly think Antonomasia is one of the most awsome tracks ever, insane psychedelia excecuted with stunning perfection. No other track messes with my head in such a powerful and lovely way as this one. The break at 2:50... incredible. The whole track is incredible, and the almost two minute long buildup to the "peak" at around 8 minutes is just unbelievable. And it just continues to get better, at around 9 minutes I seldom know what to do with myself out of fascination. And yet I have heard this track hundreds of times. Possibly the second best piece of music ever made, only Maia I could readily put ahead. And its for sure miles ahead of any track out of FOL.

And then Different Species, what a composition, what a masterpiece. These guys where so knowing what they were doing, this music-making is Posford quality and beyond. Constantly morphing, storytelling and advancing. This track containes so much, and it never failes to deliver. Sure its not as mindblowing intense as most of the material on for example IFO, but the sheer perfection of it... When hearing this I'm often struck by just that, its diamond perfection as an epic goatrance track. I find both of these MUCH more impressive than for example Lunar Civilization and Pentagone.

I respect your opinion though, and its quite well argued as usual.

Tastes are tastes I guess... :)

Antonomasia again involves those fast, twisting sonic streams of melodies and melodic complexity. Many are high pitched however and the song becomes generally repetitive as it progresses. This honestly sounds like a track that didn't make the Family of Light album because it wasn't good enough or accepting to what they wanted for what it is. B-

Jon, as far as I am concerned, your opinions and quality reviews and remarks are always highly appreciated, most welcome and I always read them very carefully, as you have an amazing talent to notice details and carefully break the tracks down when reviewing them... BUT these have got to be the worst grades I have ever seen you give to damn classic, bar none, old school tunes!!! I mean, Antonomasia is so intense, melodic, driving, melodic, acidic, and what not, that words do not do it justice. I don't think that any of these unreleased Crop Circles tracks, except the original of Lunar Civilization even come close to matching it!!! I own all these unreleased gems, but Antonomasia is on a completely another level... And Different Species falls in close! I mean, if any of these two tracks would have appeared on Family Of Light, the rest of that album would seem average today... I must have listened to Antonomasia 100000 times and STILL am not bored of it. IMHO, it is their finest work EVER, together with Mystical Appearance In Goa and Time Dilation. Different Species is not as good, but my God... What on earth is capable of matching Antonomasia? That melody kicking in at around 04:25... I have no comment. Human beings could not have pulled it off- it is too layered, too constructive, too massive and twisted to be hammered by a human. It must be my favorite track ever. Evargh.

As 'saturn' pointed out, Different Species is faaaaaaar from the driving, intense-mania they displayed with various other tracks, but its perfect construction... Those build ups... That "they're coming!" sample... It is perfect front to back!

I honestly think that, apart from Pentagone (which is IMO also a clean 10/10), Crop Circles have released their finest pieces of work on their EPs. I am convinced that not one of those unreleased tunes matched Antonomasia, Different Species, Lunar Civilization or even Full Mental Jackpot (Pleiadians remix) for what my opinion is worth... Still, Tetrahedron would be hella nice! :P

DAFFY DUCK

DAFFY DUCK ON THE COMET

The track is actually called Daffy Duck (on the comet) :)

Hale Bopp by Crop Circles ? Are you sure ? Plus those other two songs ? Huh, why on earth they haven't published any one of them ?

Hale bopp is from 'der dritte raum' released in 1998... One of my fauvorit's :)

I think you've tricked by the mp3 dat maffia :P

There is a Crop Circles track called Hale Bopp.

-_- -_- -_-

:blink::blink::blink: