The other side

Anoebis

What an album, those tracks are among the best I ever heard (except the ones with the stupid vocals)

I don't like the trance side too much, but the ambient side is really awesome, anybody knows anymore ambient that has the same happy atmosphere and great structure?

What an album, those tracks are among the best I ever heard (except the ones with the stupid vocals)

I don't like the trance side too much, but the ambient side is really awesome, anybody knows anymore ambient that has the same happy atmosphere and great structure?

221632[/snapback]

umm.....its very experimental, ill give it that.....cant say that i like it, its ok at parts, but then some cringeworthy singing kicks in , and it just spoils the album. could have been very good. but in my opinion, it isnt.

Well preciously sombedy who also like that part of CV... safe... I love it :wub:

I see a lot bashing IM (true or not true don't care)... but this side rules...

it's different comparing to other psy ambient... It's more like psychedelic electro...

And I have been searching a while for music like this anoebis but haven't found anything yet...

closest I found was abakus - that much closer to the sun :unsure:

maybe compilation 'another life', some tracks are in that direction...

Guest al3xandar

From always I liked Infected Mushrooms only as Ambient artists...nothing more. And Classical Mushroom is master piece, too bad it is the only one...

the first time i listened the other side thru i really did enjoy it, the second time it was okay and the third just boring..

223630[/snapback]

With me it was just the opposite, I like it more and more every time I listen to it...

And BTW what is wrong with the vocals?? I think they're great!