best hard nitzhonot artist

Ale

16 members have voted

1. 1. best hard nitzhonot artist

• Shiva Shidapu / Infected Mushroom (still was good)
    • Talpa
    • Lemurians
    • Beat Hackers
    • The Misted Muppets

If Shiva Shidapu, old Infected Mushroom, Beat Hackers, Lemurians, The Misted Muppets, Talpa aren't hard nitzonhot what are?

Which name is this style?

Surely no usualy fullon!

221278[/snapback]

Psytrance.

If Shiva Shidapu, old Infected Mushroom, Beat Hackers, Lemurians, The Misted Muppets, Talpa aren't hard nitzonhot what are?

Which name is this style?

Surely no usualy fullon!

221278[/snapback]

shiva shidapu is nitz , old im is psytrance (the real one) , beat hackers , misted muppets and lemurians ARE fullon.

shiva shidapu is nitz , old im is psytrance (the real one) , beat hackers  , misted muppets and lemurians ARE fullon.

221574[/snapback]

agreed.. and i voted Shiva Shidapu. That Erez used to make such great crazy music. What happend?

That Duvdev and Astrix brainwashed the kid!!

holymen, shiva shidapu and mystica was the first ones came up into my mind..

misted muppet and beathackers sounds like failed IM offsprings pumped with full on steroids.

talpa is innovative psytrance with im/hallucinogen influence. lemurians are full on!

maan u dont know whats nitzhonot?

holymen, shiva shidapu and mystica was the first ones came up into my mind..

misted muppet and beathackers sounds like failed IM offsprings pumped with full on steroids.

talpa is innovative psytrance with im/hallucinogen influence. lemurians are full on!

maan u dont know whats nitzhonot?

222386[/snapback]

You don't know the Misted Muppet and Lemurians are not usual full on.[/color]

You don't know the Misted Muppet and Lemurians are not usual full on.[/color]

223450[/snapback]

Lemurians and definitly the misted muppet are typical fullon... no doubt about it ;)

I think you have some serious problems with goa categories :D , what's nothing to be a shame off :P

Lemurians and definitly the misted muppet are typical fullon... no doubt about it  ;)

I think you have some serious problems with goa categories  :D , what's nothing to be a shame off  :P

223451[/snapback]

I don't think The Misted Muppet and Lemurians are usual israeli full on!

the Misted Muppet and Lemurians are nothing to do with Astrix, 1200 Mics, Dark soho, Fatali....

I would define Lemurians sound as tech-trance (1st album) or psytrance (2nd album)...

...but if you see just two categories in psytrance - progressive vs fullon - then they are more full-on :)

they are making great music and thats what is important!

I don't think The Misted Muppet and Lemurians are usual israeli full on!

the Misted Muppet and Lemurians are nothing to do with Astrix, 1200 Mics, Dark soho, Fatali....

223473[/snapback]

you really you can't convince me by using such a big font and coulours :rolleyes: ...

the misted muppet can be sooooooooooo super unique en soooooooooooo supercool for you what I don't mind and is your right... But they are fullon... And maybe not the usual fullon to you... but there is no difference between regular and unique fullon... that's just for your opinion... some find astrix not usual and misted muppet usual...

chill out, there's no need to get all emotional & upsett :P

ps: we told you that misted muppet was fullon cause you put them in your poll under nitzhonot... so ;) ... who am I discussing with :rolleyes:

We used to have lotsa "nitzonot" artists here in Greece[we called it "uplifting" here in greece], most of them were crap and cheesy as hell, writing tracks with "Madtracker". However, there were some artists that sorta deviated from nitzonot/cheesy/saw-like style , such as "DARMA".

yeah cyan is greek[in fact cyan are 2, but the reality is that only one writes the tracks, the other one just listens :D ], he had released a lot of good tracks, but i listen to them now, and they sound cheezy :).

However, DARMA are worth listening to, especially their l8st[2+ years ago] work: Trance Wars 3 ... you can get it from www.discobole.gr , although discobole are thieves [18 euros for albums that were released 2-3 years ago :) ]

so, alternative solution : PM me :)