Choose the best MFG track according to U...

Manuser

Choose your fav =)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your fav =)

• new kind of world
    • when we dream
    • magnetic activity
    • overload

Choose your fav among the 4 above, and don't complain if i only put those 4 tracks ;)

221031[/snapback]

New Kind of World is a must have ! It is very rich. There is a good kickline and many intertwined melodies which perfectly fit together... I like it.

Choose your fav among the 4 above, and don't complain if i only put those 4 tracks ;)

221031[/snapback]

Why is this the poll limited to just 4 tracks? There are many other ones that are as good and even better!

I know that one of my favaorite tracks by MFG is WHY!!!

Man I wish they'd release a follow-up to Project Genisis or a new album thats really great like their OLDER stuff, but even better!

When we dream is my choice,, just an amazing sound which never seezes to gripp me. But close behind on equal terms are we are the machines and New Kind of world. MFG have created some wonderfull tracks which allways manages to get me out of any feelings of temoprary depression or low. :D

Why is this the poll limited to just 4 tracks? There are many other ones that are as good and even better!

221282[/snapback]

Stop complaining and start your own poll! And then I'll start a poll about which poll is better! HA!

But I agree, Why? shoulda made the short-list, it's inccccrrreedible. MFG in general is just very good - never understood why they were always in the shadow of other big Israeli names I shall not mention here who didn't have nearly the musical breadth these guys did.

MFG has been my favourite goa/psytrance act until this day. All of those 4 tracks are so nice except When We Dream in my opinion which I actually find rather mediocre. It's a hard choice, Overload was the track that got me into goa/psytrance, yet I played Magnetic Activity over and over on my mp3 player during my vacation to Poland this summer........and yet New Kind of World is just so innovative and nice. Such a hard choice, but it has to be New Kind of World because it's a more varying track than the other two. Overload and Magnetic Activity are so typically MFG, just waiting and waiting for that wonderful melody to break out! MFG 4-ever!! Aharon Segal & Guy Zukrel, hope you come back with a new album some day!!