Ananda Shake - Emotion in motion

X-scream

Haven't listened to all tracks yet, I'm stuck at track 4 - Wonderland. I've listened to it probably 10 times since I got the CD yesterday..

And what an amazing track, it has a little something that don't many full-on releases have, emotional melodies :)

lsample!

This sounds like Vibe tribe/Lani, very melodic, tight production..

Post later when I've listened to all of the tracks..

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=4616

It is fullon, it's indeed emotional... but they didn't put any work in it.... it's to repetitive... more boring then other morning fullon... even worse then vibe tribe from one climax to another but non - intilligent at all... No layers... I stopped listening after track 5 couldn't stand it anymore... Ok, one thing they did create their own sound but that's like the lowest element you can expect from an artist so :rolleyes:

I'm not much a fullon lover but there exist good fullon... but it's not in this topic ;) ...

btw: lani is thousand times more a storyteller & intillgent.... but understand your comparing it's fluffy side...

If you want fast morning melodies non stop... here's your release... :)

:angry: it started of very promising, but indeed track 5 and beyond are very forgettable..

Still better than average though, I'd give it 6/10 with the fourth track as highlight of this album.

This cd is terrible-pure cheesey nitzhonzot-fuck I thought this kind of trance was dead.....

221055[/snapback]

well it's nothing like nitzhonot my friend.... this release is an example of what morning fullon concept -2004-2005 is today...

this kind of trance dead ????... It hasn't been more present then this day as I write this post reply ;)

welcome to the new world...

• 2 weeks later...

well it's nothing like nitzhonot my friend.... this release is an example of what morning fullon concept -2004-2005 is today...

you're right... and that's why this albuns has a huge lack of originality.

Oh baby. and it is really cheesy. sorry... just my opinion.

Ananda Shake - Emotion In Motion:

1. Old School

2. Wrong Answer

3. Let The Music

4. Wonderland (Album Version)

5. Caution!

6. Banana Banji

7. Break Dance

8. Make Me Shake

9. Total Madness

10. Emotion In Motion

dudes and gentelmen ...... this disk will b in the no1 in all charts very very soooon !!!

Osher Swissa and Lior Edri from israel got together again to give your imagination a new dimention of limits.

after dealing with goa music they deliver a brand new agressive full-on style "emotion in motion" !!

every track is different a adventure different sounds different level of madness !!

This album reminds me alot of Xerox &ilummination - temporary insanity ! it have a heavy mad rythm with an angry TB !! combined with nice melodic sounds floating in the track !!

enjoy !!

Ananda Shake - Emotion In Motion:

1. Old School

2. Wrong Answer

3. Let The Music

4. Wonderland (Album Version)

5. Caution!

6. Banana Banji

7. Break Dance

8. Make Me Shake

9. Total Madness

10. Emotion In Motion

dudes and gentelmen ...... this disk will b in the no1 in all charts very very soooon !!!

Osher Swissa and Lior Edri from israel  got together again to give your imagination a new dimention of limits.

after dealing with goa music they deliver a brand new agressive full-on style "emotion in motion" !!

every track is different a adventure different sounds different level of madness !!

This album reminds me alot of Xerox &ilummination - temporary insanity !  it have a heavy mad rythm with an angry TB !!  combined with nice melodic sounds floating in the track !!

enjoy !!

225211[/snapback]

well................

after i wrote up there i saw the other review down there !!

so u got this disk twice :):):)

• 2 weeks later...

Although I have to admit track 04 is beautiful and emotional, and consider that this is top notch production and makes your speakers have orgasms, it's still as a whole unimaginative dancefloor cheese. Overdose may induce vomiting. p.s. Still a whole lot better than new alien project/astrix/intergalactic shit aaargh :G

• 5 weeks later...

h0h0 ppl

The Cd is like regular fullon as u say but the special thing that i think is the wicced short breaks the have in all their tracks that aint something u hear very often atleast i dont to shorten it down i think its a great cd !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

my feelings 3 months later..

Rather boring album, super tight production, feels alittle too "overcompressed" :)

Track3, 4 is still sweet melodic stuff but the rest.. nah

Guest Rain

my feelings 3 months later..

Rather boring album, super tight production, feels alittle too "overcompressed" :)

Track3, 4 is still sweet melodic stuff but the rest.. nah

264007[/snapback]

:lol: welcome to the world of fullon... consume & throw away ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing interesting for me in this release, i totally don't go into there sound, not fresh, not liquid, only mechanic and electric new school sound, as eskimo, melicia, crunchy punch ... it sound superficial, simple, and not hot. i really don't like .. . the 4 th track, Wonderland (Album Version) is awfull to my eyes ... easy digestible full on trance -- really not my cup off tea.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nothing interesting for me in this release, i totally don't go into there sound, not fresh, not liquid, only mechanic and electric new school sound, as eskimo, melicia, crunchy punch ... it sound superficial, simple, and not hot. i really don't like .. . the 4 th track, Wonderland (Album Version) is awfull to my eyes ... easy digestible full on trance -- really not my cup off tea.

271780[/snapback]

I dont see how 'full on' trance would not be 'easily digestible' at all. If you want to try music that's 'hard to digest' listen to DIY anarcho punk and then come by and brag about how cool you are 'cause you listened to 'un-easily digestible music'.

I dont see how 'full on' trance would not be 'easily digestible' at all. If you want to try music that's 'hard to digest' listen to DIY anarcho punk and then come by and brag about how cool you are 'cause you listened to 'un-easily digestible music'.

521174[/snapback]

I don't really think anarchopunk is hard to digest, it's pretty simple, perhaps hard to listen to some people, but not hard to digest.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 years later...

"Wrong answer f*ckbag!"

toNcGh6.gif

Go to your room.

I recently gave this another try to see if it still had the same magic it must've had when I bought it. Don't judge me, I'm sure you did a lot of crazy f*cked up shit back in the day too. Their later output was along the lines of dog poo in a flaming bag full-on, but I recall liking this. In the same way I recall liking Scooby Doo it seems. It only took 2 tracks when the vocoder came into play and I began to regret my decision. But the thread spoke of how great Wonderland was so I decided to keep going.

grkRMEo.gif

Wow. That's it? Ooohhh-kay. If that was their biggest gun be prepared for a spit-ball fight. Guitar by track 5, yeah this is going just how I imagined it. Banana Banji was the most involved track for me, but then it's back to the eye rolling with a very annoying sample in Break Dance. Follow that with the coup de grace of suck Make Me Shake and the clearly misnamed Total Madness and that was enough for me. If you want my highly educated opinion in technical terms...

This sucks.