Cut-Outs Expected?

senpsy

How many of you have experienced sound cut-outs during drops..  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you have experienced sound cut-outs during drops..

• Yes I have - What could it all mean..?
    • Yes I have - I know for a fact its a technical glitch.
    • Yes I have - I think you could be onto something here.
    • No I havent - I only listen to trance on quality systems.
    • No I havent - Can I go now?

Going to a few parties ive noticed that there is a pattern in sound cutting out just at the peak of a drop in a tune - and its not intentional - it seems to happen (in my mind) at the precise moment the crowd is about to release a huge surge of energy with the music - i.e. just at the point between the build up and a drop (its quite annoying as it messus up my rythym - and its happened at many clubs)

Is this a regular occurance or is it technical....or, is it something to do with electro magnetic discharges collectively concentrated into a kind of brief Electro Magnetic Pulse (emp) generated and directed by the crowd?

Or is this the outcome of an overactive imagination??

x

Going to a few parties ive noticed that there is a pattern in sound cutting out just at the peak of a drop in a tune - and its not intentional - it seems to happen (in my mind) at the precise moment the crowd is about to release a huge surge of energy with the music - i.e. just at the point between the build up and a drop (its quite annoying as it messus up my rythym - and its happened at many clubs)

Is this a regular occurance or is it technical....or, is it something to do with electro magnetic discharges collectively concentrated into a kind of brief Electro Magnetic Pulse (emp) generated and directed by the crowd?

Or is this the outcome of an overactive imagination??

x

220673[/snapback]

umm....i think its techincal.

Guest al3xandar

umm....i think its techincal.

220676[/snapback]

Well I imagine something like Fruity Loops while on party dancing, 4 squares with 32/4 kiks in each square, and then realise that when the fourth square is done something would happen, the kick will stop or simillar...

Well I didn't vote on this poll cause I have no idea what his talking about... maybe cause I haven't been to a proper goa party for a year know :rolleyes: ...

a technical problem ???? I would say the problem is the way/direction you put your speakers into the partyroom... you always have dead corners with only zoooming and just bass line... Or am I completely off topic right now :D

Well I didn't vote on this poll cause I have no idea what his talking about... maybe cause I haven't been to a proper goa party for a year know  :rolleyes: ...

220880[/snapback]

well imagine partying partying and the music reaches a build up in the track to which you know theres gonna be a crayzee drop - just at that point!!

music stops and starts (no live feed)

Its like a stutter of sound - i cant make it clearer than that sorry - you'll hear it, just get those hips a'swingin towards a psypartee :)

A friend of mine reckons its most probably got something to do with the amount of data passing thru the computer, if its too much data, the programme cant handle it and will momentarily cut out (which i think is a bit shit really considering the quality of acts playing)