new track (fullon)

Two words: Kicks ass!

Okay, more detailed : Liking the bassline, sounds well saturated and thumping, great! :) ... the acid riff is really cool, I believe the sharp synths (around 2:00) dont seem to harmonize that good with the lead, maybe in some places they're a bit off-key. Liking how it builds up towards the end. I think one bass-note sounds a little bit off-key too, not disturbing but something doesn't fit perfectly, IMO... Holding the same voice sample for almost a minute is not such a good idea, IMO.

Mastering-wise this is absolutely professional, synthwork is great, track buildup is also. You did well with this one :)

Two words: Kicks ass!

Okay, more detailed : Liking the bassline, sounds well saturated and thumping, great! :) ... the acid riff is really cool, I believe the sharp synths (around 2:00) dont seem to harmonize that good with the lead, maybe in some places they're a bit off-key. Liking how it builds up towards the end. I think one bass-note sounds a little bit off-key too, not disturbing but something doesn't fit perfectly, IMO... Holding the same voice sample for almost a minute is not such a good idea, IMO.

Mastering-wise this is absolutely professional, synthwork is great, track buildup is also. You did well with this one :)

220565[/snapback]

thanks mate, i know what you're saying about the vocal sample, but i think it's good to try and have a vocal that works for longer in a psy track. i'm getting a bit sick of drug related one liners that then just delay away. just trying to do something different :P

Not bad at all......... sound good...good mix/composition

Just found that it lake of space ..... it seem like sounds are a lot in middle.....use more efficiently stereo effects/shield, hard panning etc...

i hope you see what i mean ( im a french with poor english)

What equipement did you use for make this song?

you're right i don't put much panning in my tracks, it's just lazyness really. Do you think it would give my tracks more depth?

i use fruityloops.

221473[/snapback]

Panning can really make a lot of improvements. You can achieve good panning effects with the free FX-plugin "mda RoundPan". it's not very flexible but very good if you're lazy, needs only a few clicks and there you go :D

d/loading it atm... will come back with some feedback.

I'd recommend you to stop using Fruity Loops that much... It doesn't give you a lot of freedom... The best would be a combination of Propellerhead's Reason and Cubase..[main creation in Reason, and then the mastering/final "lifting" in cubase]

EDIT#: nice track m8... maybe it lacks a bit depth... That's why i suggest that you try learning Reason and cubase or logic so that you can better manipulate your sounds... You got skillz, this track proves it... so develop these skills..

Edited by nick_InZoMNiAC