Shpongle

Ormion

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that Ishkur's guide seems to put Crystal Method into chemical breaks and Chemical Brothers to big beat. but i guess all those styles are so similair it's difficult and useless to try to categorize the bands too accurately.

no way..

261934[/snapback]

Listen to them before complaining, big beat is the category the sound the most like.

well that Ishkur's guide seems to put Crystal Method into chemical breaks and Chemical Brothers to big beat. but i guess all those styles are so similair it's difficult and useless to try to categorize the bands too accurately.

261945[/snapback]

"Chemical breaks" isnt't even a category. Or yeah, it could be, but in that case I'll just invent my own too. Shpongle is "Shaman electro". That, and Iskhur doesn't know shit.

Hey! Nothing Lasts is now available in the Twisted "Released" order form!!  They are terrible about updating, but it's finally there and I just ordered it. :)  Probably take weeks to get here to the states though. :(

262558[/snapback]

It's there, but they haven't told us? It has to be for pre-ordering. Tell us what they say. :)

It's there, but they haven't told us? It has to be for pre-ordering. Tell us what they say.  :)

262563[/snapback]

I seriously check it like almost every day, so they must have just added it, but not updated their main page or emailed their notify list yet.

WHO THE HELL uses real audio?!?!?!

server too busy... great....

anybody can help here????

266834[/snapback]

Just continue pressing play, it'll work after a while. Personally after like 25 times.