Really fast Goa/Psy Tracks?

Cybernetika

• 4 years later...

Check out ANYTHING by Section X =) (especially their releases on their own label X-Dr)

Indeed!

Their track "Galaxian" was even if not the ONLY one that I could call as Goa trance, actually a trance in terms of non interruptable motion.

Later, each discovery of other Section X tracks (Explorer 1, Drive in/Drive out, Sector X, Identify, Atlantis, Futur Child, Jesus Krist) where just up to my expectations!! And I still havent found anything sound close to them...

The next is:

Aqualite - WaveMaker - 155 BPM

This track Ive heard in '98 for the first time and it was my first lovely cant getting enough GOA experience. After so many years later having so many journeys I came back to it with almost nothing to add.

Fuzzy Logic - Mega GOA - (I havent checked, but should be about 150 comparing to the previous one)

This track was from the same compil as wavemaker by Hypnotic records.

PS. There are a few more topics like this, but this one is having more useful information already, so I replied here.

• 2 weeks later...

Neuwerk - Give Me Sharas

not bad. better than a lot of darkpsy, which i'm not a fan of.

for hard, fast psychedelic music also look here. especially the last 3 tracks (Tun mir etwas, Neodymion, Beyond Acid) have psy/goa melodies, psychedelic sounds and a fat kick which imho sweeps the floor with the weak kick of darkpsy (and lacks the 1/16 bass that sounds so awful at higher bpm).

Excuse'moa, did you listen through the whole track? It really isn't that much better then your average DarkKilllargh track, at least imo smile*

yes i did. it's a bit cheap and cheesy, but as i listened to freetekno/acid tekno/hardcore before i came to psytrance i have no problem with that. i simply hate that 1/16 bass at over 150bpm. it just blurs into one hum and the drowns out the kick on mediocre sound systems (like they have on virtually every indoor party over here...). i would appreciate darkpsy much more if it used tekno-like bass and kicks.