can love be psyexperience?

MIT

or can psyexperiense be love?

219992[/snapback]

no dude. it cant. as mentioned "a million" times before. the only kind of true psychedelic experience is one that involves psychedelic drugs. love may intoxicate you and make you feel all euphoric, but thats a difference experience all together.

and unless you want to have sex with a blottler sheet of acid, i dont think a psyexperience can be love either.

actually... based on dictionary.com's definition:

psy·che·del·ic Audio pronunciation of "psychedelic" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sk-dlk)

adj.

Of, characterized by, or generating hallucinations, distortions of perception, altered states of awareness, and occasionally states resembling psychosis.

...except for the hallucinations... i've definitely had distorted perception and temporary psychosis due to love... or what i thought was love at the time =)

-ensign

actually... based on dictionary.com's definition:

psy·che·del·ic  Audio pronunciation of "psychedelic" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (sk-dlk)

adj.

Of, characterized by, or generating hallucinations, distortions of perception, altered states of awareness, and occasionally states resembling psychosis.

...except for the hallucinations... i've definitely had distorted perception and temporary psychosis due to love... or what i thought was love at the time =)

-ensign

220003[/snapback]

damn, you must have been really whipped.

ill be honest. i've sort of just gotten together with this girl who i really like, and yeah, i have been feeling /acting a little crazy when im around her. when we are close, like when i can smell her or hold her close it actually intoxicates you a little. you feel light-headed, you cant think striaght. its like being drunk really. but a lot nicer. as for me going into psychosis from it, no. not quite. psychosis is hectic. i doubt you were suffering from that. but as for distorted perception. yes. i can spend a whole day with her and it will fly by in what feels like a few hours. love is definitly a drug. but its not a psychedelic.

All i have to say:dont have sex on acid unless you want to see a talking pussy  :)

220000[/snapback]

hahahahah wtf

All i have to say:dont have sex on acid unless you want to see a talking pussy  :)

220000[/snapback]

HAHAHA

That is one of the most funny stuff i ever read on this forum :)

Yes, love can be psy experience and I don't separate those two actually. Since I am experiencing myself psychedelically non stop I incorporated psy as a general feeling of mine so beside my love towards psy, I also live psychedelically, so my love cannot be separated by it. Of course, I can always love without it, but almost everything aorund me these days is covered with psychedelia. Juicy, trippy, twisted psychedelic LOVE.

damn, you must have been really whipped.

ill be honest. i've sort of just gotten together with this girl who i really like, and yeah, i have been feeling /acting a little crazy when im around her. when we are close, like when i can smell her or hold her close it actually intoxicates you a little. you feel light-headed, you cant think striaght. its like being drunk really. but a lot nicer. as for me going into psychosis from it, no. not quite. psychosis is hectic. i doubt you were suffering from that. but as for distorted perception. yes. i can spend a whole day with her and it will fly by in what feels like a few hours. love is definitly a drug. but its not a psychedelic.

220017[/snapback]

lol well, when you find out your gf cheated on you while you were watching HER baby, a baby who for a period of time you thought could be your daughter, and you only wanted to be your daughter so that she wouldnt wind up like her mother, an abused heroin addict from the great state of west virginia..... now there is a saga of psychosis. thankfully this girl is long gone and in the past, just wish that she hadn't been part of MY past. so next time don't jump to conclusions on other people's mental conditions in the crazy gamut we call "love" that can incorporate anything from puppy love to heartbreak to euphoria to desperation. it's all there, psychosis included (if you are unlucky enough).

i'm not meaning to sound like an ass to you, but until you walk a mile in a man's shoes...

-ensign

Guest al3xandar

What ? Psychedelic experiences involve only drug experiences?

Hahaha...I call psychedelic experience each experience that makes u feel. So love is one of them. It has its consequences, positive and negative. If u see colours in the physical plane while being on some drug, love (as subject of the topic), makes u see coulors deep within urself, and that would be the true u, the spiritual soul, the Atma as we are. The Aura changes, u look better (yes! Phisiclly u look better when u are in love, that is wide-spread opinion), u spread positive energy and hardly communicate with the world around u, which doesn't disturb u that much. And yes, there are different types of love, the one I am talking about, and the one towards a partner from the oposite sex or the same sex, so no relatives, parents, brothers, sisters, etc. love here, although that can be an experience too...

So yes, I repeat, anything that makes u feel something is psychedelic (that is my definition, u don't have to agree or disagree with it).

Love && Hugs for you all!

lol well, when you find out your gf cheated on you while you were watching HER baby, a baby who for a period of time you thought could be your daughter, and you only wanted to be your daughter so that she wouldnt wind up like her mother, an abused heroin addict from the great state of west virginia..... now there is a saga of psychosis.  thankfully this girl is long gone and in the past, just wish that she hadn't been part of MY past.  so next time don't jump to conclusions on other people's mental conditions in the crazy gamut we call "love" that can incorporate anything from puppy love to heartbreak to euphoria to desperation.  it's all there, psychosis included (if you are unlucky enough).

i'm not meaning to sound like an ass to you, but until you walk a mile in a man's shoes...

-ensign

220184[/snapback]

i did not mean to judge or come accross harshly. thats pretty hectic dude, and to be honest, if i had to experience that, it would probably mess my head up pretty bad. those closest to you can hurt you in unbeleivable ways.

i have had some pretty bad relationships, but i never look back on them with regret. i choose to learn from the negativity and use that to make a positive change in my life. all you are, is a series of memories. how you choose to develop your personality constantly from those memories are up to you.

again, obviously i dont know you, so i dont have an opinion about your life / state of being. im sorry if i came across that way.

i did not mean to judge or come accross harshly. thats pretty hectic dude, and to be honest, if i had to experience that, it would probably mess my head up pretty bad. those closest to you can hurt you in unbeleivable ways.

i have had some pretty bad relationships, but i never look back on them with regret. i choose to learn from the negativity and use that to make a positive change in my life. all you are, is a series of memories. how you choose to develop your personality constantly from those memories are up to you.

again, obviously i dont know you, so i dont have an opinion about your life / state of being. im sorry if i came across that way.

220234[/snapback]

nah... it's alright. i did get a little defensive, but it's all good. i'm not F'd up now, thank goodness =) and you are so right as far as the people closest to you having the most potential to do you harm. congrats on having found a new interest though (the girl you were talking about). I definitely lucked out on the girl i'm with now, and it probably won't be too long before i make it a bit more official ;)

take it easy...

-ensign