need feedback

I have to say this is also not so much my style. The synth melodies seem very random to me, some will like that, but that's not my cup of tea. Anyway, I'll try my best with this comment. :)

I like how it builds up, slowly increasing intensity and cutoff, everything is becoming slowly clearer. Percussion is quite nice too, supports the music quite well. I think some of your synths may need some rework - LFO them, put some FX on them, and not to forget: Turn down the highest frequencies, some of your synths have really sharp heights... Somehow liked the part starting at 3:45, layers work together quite well. I don't know if you intended this, but some of your notes sound really off-key, no offense but it almost seems like a completely randomized melody... then I'd suggest you have a look at music theory, especially at hungarian minor, arabic, phrygian etc. scales, those are used very often in goa. I have to say, the sound of this is good, you just have to remove the offkey-notes, it will really improve your track. Not to forget: It's well done! :)

thanks for the comments u guys.yes some high frequencies are very sharp.i will sort it out.the off key notes are there but i made them deliberately cause i think that they cmplement as small samples playing at the back of the track.

what about the from dusk till dawn track? :huh:

i really like the sound of the kick and also the bassline

really nice happy-morning melody :)

the melody is very high nots maybe too high (or maybe just alittle EQ work on the high freq will fix it) cuz the bassline is bearlly felt...

i can sense that u have talent! but maybe more work on the production/mix

above all very good work! its really good to hear new people dont follow the herd and making the goold old goa tunes

psygoatdelic you have a great ear!some frequencies are annoyingly high.thanks for the nice words.i don't know.i may be subjective but the more i listen to this track the more i like it.i have made several tracks but nothing had this effect on me.it has so mush flowing energy and emotion in there... :rolleyes:

psygoatdelic you have a great ear!some frequencies are annoyingly high.thanks for the nice words.i don't know.i may be subjective but the more i listen to this track the more i like it.i have made several tracks but nothing had this effect on me.it has so mush flowing energy and emotion in there... :rolleyes:

223666[/snapback]

u welcome mate :) happy to help! :D

tell me when there will be a new one to review ;) (but dont make a fullon cuz i cant hear another fullon..)

• 1 month later...