Pleiadians CDs

ensign

anyone know where i can buy the Pleiadians - I.F.O. album?  i've had no luck thusfar.

219246[/snapback]

Patience, deep pockets and ebay (.com as well as .de) will sort you out. No stores carry that record any more.

For a fearsome old school warrior you show little dedication young padawan ;)

219334[/snapback]

its not worth buying those records for now since im not supporting them . they dont make goa anymore so whats the point? so mp3 is my friend. ;)

its not worth buying those records for now since im not supporting them . they dont make goa anymore so whats the point? so mp3 is my friend. ;)

219400[/snapback]

You are an artist yourself, right? Would you like us to download your old tracks if we don't like your current style?

(and if you aren't an artist, imagine that you were ;) )

Haha, and even if they did make goa still, money from sold IFO would go to Max and Mauricio and two main brains of Pleiadians aren't there anymore, so Amitahaba had point...:P

You are an artist yourself, right? Would you like us to download your old tracks if we don't like your current style?

(and if you aren't an artist, imagine that you were  ;) )

219406[/snapback]

but Cinos , i am an artist! :)

There is no point of supporting Pleiadians cause i dont like their stuff now ,it isnt Goa , and the two main brains are gone , so Pleiadians are over and gone to me.

Almost all of my Goa is mp3 and mp3 isnt sinonimum of piracy .

Goa records are rare and the only resoure and option to have those records is mp3. No way i would pay 53€ of a Pleiadians album , with that money i would buy Filteria´s and other new goa artists albums , at least im supporting the right people...

219406[/snapback]

still the release can't be bought anymore at any tranceshop so off course download it ???? :rolleyes: ...

It would be 'not paying respect' to the artist if newcommers don't have the change to listen to pleidians IFO !!!!

219400[/snapback]

Heh, even if you wanted to support them it wouldn't be possible, as it isn't available in stores anymore. The only one you would support is some bloke selling his records at bloody overprice! :P

Heh, even if you wanted to support them it wouldn't be possible, as it isn't available in stores anymore. The only one you would support is some bloke selling his records at bloody overprice!  :P

219429[/snapback]

yea thats why i would never bought a pleiadians album bu 53€!

i prefer my mp3 :D

It's not about supporting the artist or whatever - it's about owning the masterpieces and hearing them in their full glory. Don't tell me that an amazingly mystical album like IFO doesn't have frequencies at work on your subconscious that the mp3 format fully preserves.

It's not about supporting the artist or whatever - it's about owning the masterpieces and hearing them in their full glory. Don't tell me that an amazingly mystical album like IFO doesn't have frequencies at work on your subconscious that the mp3 format fully preserves.

219479[/snapback]

since it sounds good its ok for me.

Little did I know when I purchased this cheaply from saikosounds.com about two years ago just how in demand it was going to become. Hell, I didn't even know one thing about psy at that point. I bought it, listened to one track and put the thing on the back shelf.

I came into my own with psy and was amazed to find I had one of the seminal psy releases just waiting for me to discover it.

219479[/snapback]

I agree with what you're saying, but everythin has a price. And I wouldn't be willing to pay 30-40$ for a cd, cause they ain't worth that much. Even IFO.

Little did I know when I purchased this cheaply from saikosounds.com about two years ago just how in demand it was going to become.  Hell, I didn't even know one thing about psy at that point.  I bought it, listened to one track and put the thing on the back shelf.

I came into my own with psy and was amazed to find I had one of the seminal psy releases just waiting for me to discover it.

219501[/snapback]

You lucky "£@€€#¤%&" :P