Talamasca similar Recommendations

Cogumelo

I just can t get enough of talamasca´s album Musica Divinorum.

Psychedelic Knights(!!); Magnetic Fields(!!); The Old School (!!!!); Time Simulation (!!!!!) just cant stop DANCING.

Real gems IMO. its incredible how i love this album so much and cant really fall in for Beyond the Mask or Zodiac.

Anyway pls reccomend me some music / artists whos songs are "similar" to those i mentioned above.

TKS!

well talamasca are one of the beginners of fullon and fullon like exploded in the year 2003 -2004 so finding any similar shouldn't be a prolbem...

try their album talamasca & friends - made in france

How come you haven't tried his first album Beyond The Mask which I find even better than Musica Divinorum. Beyond The Mask is pure dark goa trance and no full on at all. Musica Divinorum started with full on where Zodiac and Made In Trance are just an average albums. You should check his other singles : SPEAKING ROBOT, FRIENDLY QUID, SALVIAN EFFECT, 2 TRANSPOSE ( with Space Cat ) amazing song and lots others...Check them out for sure...;)

Well as i said on the first post i can t seem to really like beyond the mask.

Its just one of those albums that no matter how many times i listen it doesn t grow on me.

And zodiac well... nevermind.

Anyway thanks for the singles reccomendation. Ill be sure to check them out.

jumping to hyperspace in 3, 2, 1......................