Skazi DVD Preview

Frontier Psychiatrist

Ok lets say that skazi is a stupid ahole and makes an extremely stupid track like this.

I just wonder,why the fuck do i see so many people screaming and dancing with this one?I mean,is psytrance falling that down?If yes,fuck psytrance.

218713[/snapback]

we want goa! ;)

Ok lets say that skazi is a stupid ahole and makes an extremely stupid track like this.

I just wonder,why the fuck do i see so many people screaming and dancing with this one?I mean,is psytrance falling that down?If yes,fuck psytrance.

218713[/snapback]

This is not to be confused with psychedelic trance, it's Skazi techno rave music for the computer nerd teens dreaming of being Neo in the Matrix and sneaking out from mom and dad to go to their first illegal underground techno rave party.

Don't worry they will grow up.

I think it's reeeally weird thing to hate somebody just because he/she makes music you don't happen to like. It looks like he has time of his live perfoming to so meny people and the audience seem to love it too. And no.. I'm not Skazi fun... never been.

IT IS STRANGE IMO that someone is hated so much for making music & even called the anti-christ for it!! (i keep that label for britney spears)

:P

I suppose if an artist is doing something with no imagination, soul, then he HAS TO go back to the drawing board - if he is a true artist.

I think skazi is just catering to the masses (like jesus)! <_<

Guest al3xandar

IT IS STRANGE IMO that someone is hated so much for making music & even called the anti-christ for it!! (i keep that label for britney spears)

:P

I suppose if an artist is doing something with no imagination, soul, then he HAS TO go back to the drawing board - if he is a true artist.

I think skazi is just catering to the masses (like jesus)!  <_<

218769[/snapback]

Where is the soul in Skazi's music?

Oh yes! The last I heard was "Satisfaction"...Push me, then u touch me, and I will give u my satisfaction...or something like that! That is soul yes, but not trance!

say whatever you want I STILL find this 100 times better than the latest IM or X Dream album... at least Skazi doesn't take himself seriously... he doesn't pretend that his latest cover is some sort of "conceptual music" instead of simply calling it what it is: psy pop...

skazi is a supastah

lol

I trully dislike this music.. but I guess it works for some people =)

I disagree.

I liked some of the tunes in the first Skazi album. But after 4 years, it's still the same formula.

I'm sick of it.

218728[/snapback]

true this is 1000 times different than animal & storm

still noticed that the video is from mexico and the goa scéne at mexico is one the youngest in the world at the moment... very good vibe as you see in the video but off course less knowledge about the history of goa... I don't blame the crowd for liking him in mexico cause they don't know better (not ment in a negative way ;) )... still this sucks big time but I don't care... It's not that I'm spending any money on his releases :D

say whatever you want I STILL find this 100 times better than the latest IM or X Dream album...

218810[/snapback]

Alright look.

The last X-Dream album is electro\techno.

You like electro\techno?If no,its normal not to like this one.

Im also like old X-Dream.In fact,im love their old music!

But these guys are out of town,they are gone :)

So we cant judge them for making music in other styles.

And because i like electro\techno i cant tell you that:the 1st,quantum lab and try to save your song are great tacks.