prog? house? breaks? electro?

sherlockalien

o I just came back from a festival called solaris.. I was amazed with some tracks played by people such as Tim Healey (electric tease), tobias, Emok and carbon 23

I would really appreciate if you guys could help me finding out what are the names of these tracks/artists/cds.. (I guess some are in vynil, but still... )

the samples I remember:

track 1 - "Higher... faster" or something like that (some remix of a Daft Punk track I think)

track 2 - "All I really want is you... you be my party toy" (and some other stuff like that.. female voice I think)

track 3 - "This is house music..... I´ve played music for a long time, and I´ve come to the conclusion that house music gets the people moving" ( or something like that.. this track has a saxophone and guitar too)

track 4 - " mother f*cker mother f*cker* (repeating a lot, and with a few effects, and the pitch rises up and down)

there are a couple of others but I dont remember right now... thanks a lot guys

ok I just found out that track 2 is ´beckers - switch (klein and juergens rmx)´

what a bomb!!!!!!!!

if anybody knows where I can legally download that or where I can order a cd with this, please help me

and track 1 is a remix of that Daft Punk track (harder, faster.....)