2.Wild Tales 146

3.Beta Galaxy 147

4.Sin Tron 148

5.Nature Grow 147

6.Furiya Kruchiya 145

7.Mars Bless U 149

8.Romantik Moments 149

9.Lotaz Dream 149

Debut album from Lev Greshilov, No1 Russian freak around.

First track is Dasty Ho and it’s the perfect example to describe the album title.Imagine a lonely planet somewhere in this enormous place called Universe.The darkness, the loneliness, the cold and the unknown, and try to describe all that with sounds.Dasty Ho is exactly that. Most people will listen just another hard Russian tune with lot of noises,farts and heavy bass. But it works great for me. The best way to enjoy this unique track is during an open-air festival while dancing and watching the dark sky. Very good!

Wild Tales now is more noise than emotions. Typical Russian bassline with some distorted riffs and insanity to the max.Only for Russian Psy lovers. It’s a cool track but not something great.

Beta Galaxy is even harder with a super heavy bass bleeding both ears and mind and some liquid sounds reminds me sometimes Neuromotor but in an harder way.Good.

Sin Tron now.Time for some emotions again.This is a horror track.All you have to do is to listen the melodies here. There are so f*cking scary.Brrrr! Difficult to describe it though.Not scary in a Xenomorph way.You know like a horror movie nor in a Dark Soho–gothic style. This is “Horror From Outer Space”!

Nature Grow:Simper track this one.Still heavy, the kick is so hard..Noise again but not something different.

The same with Furiya Kruchiya.The kick is so hard again and the bass so mean. The well known KinDzaDza sounds are here but still not something unique IMO.

Warning! Mars Bless U can damage your brain and soul! Raw power here, maybe the harder track of the album.Too f*cking hard and crazy not much to say. Noise, insanity and boom,boom all the way. But it’s cool! :)

Romantik Moments is in the same style.Some strange melodies in this track.There are beautiful but the madness of the noise and the bassline make this track a killer and not a romantic track. Put this in a date with your girlfriend and believe me, you’re not gonna see her again!

Last track is different. Some 80’s videogame sounds here and a cool melody.Kinda funny track but not less hard.Actually this is one of the hardest tracks.

NOISE,POWER and INSANITY. These are the 3 key-words for this album.The melodies are rare and I’m a big melody fan but when I want to listen just raw,powerful Psy I put this cd in my Hi-Fi

Only for Russian-Dark-Psy lovers 7.5/10

Best tracks:1,3,4(!),7,8,9

I actually didn't like the album so much. I find it a bit repetitive and without some specific meaning. I like few tracks only, can't even remember what they are cause I listened at friends place, but overall, I am not amazed at all by this release...5/10

KINDZADZA-WAVES FROM OUTER SPACE

Parvati 2004

Posted Image

TRACKLIST:

1.Dasty Ho 146

2.Wild Tales 146

3.Beta Galaxy 147

4.Sin Tron 148

5.Nature Grow 147

6.Furiya Kruchiya 145

7.Mars Bless U 149

8.Romantik Moments 149

9.Lotaz Dream 149

Debut album from Lev Greshilov, No1 Russian freak around.

First track is Dasty Ho and it’s the perfect example to describe the album title.Imagine a lonely planet somewhere in this enormous place called Universe.The darkness, the loneliness, the cold and the unknown, and try to describe all that with sounds.Dasty Ho is exactly that. Most people will listen just another hard Russian tune with lot of noises,farts and heavy bass. But it works great for me. The best way to enjoy this unique track is during an open-air festival while dancing and watching the dark sky. Very good!

Wild Tales now is more noise than emotions. Typical Russian bassline with some distorted riffs and insanity to the max.Only for Russian Psy lovers. It’s a cool track but not something great.

Beta Galaxy is even harder with a super heavy bass bleeding both ears and mind and some liquid sounds reminds me sometimes Neuromotor but in an harder way.Good.

Sin Tron now.Time for some emotions again.This is a horror track.All you have to do is to listen the melodies here. There are so f*cking scary.Brrrr! Difficult to describe it though.Not scary in a Xenomorph way.You know like a horror movie nor in a Dark Soho–gothic style. This is “Horror From Outer Space”!

Nature Grow:Simper track this one.Still heavy, the kick is so hard..Noise again but not something different.

The same with Furiya Kruchiya.The kick is so hard again and the bass so mean. The well known KinDzaDza sounds are here but still not something unique IMO.

Warning! Mars Bless U can damage your brain and soul! Raw power here, maybe the harder track of the album.Too f*cking hard and crazy not much to say. Noise, insanity and boom,boom all the way. But it’s cool!  :)

Romantik Moments is in the same style.Some strange melodies in this track.There are beautiful but the madness of the noise and the bassline make this track a killer and not a romantic track. Put this in a date with your girlfriend and believe me, you’re not gonna see her again!

Last track is different. Some 80’s videogame sounds here and a cool melody.Kinda funny track but not less hard.Actually this is one of the hardest tracks.

NOISE,POWER and INSANITY. These are the 3 key-words for this album.The melodies are rare and I’m a big melody fan but when I want to listen just raw,powerful Psy I put this cd in my Hi-Fi

Only for Russian-Dark-Psy lovers 7.5/10

Best tracks:1,3,4(!),7,8,9

218095[/snapback]

Hey Orminon the album is a killa thats for sure...

when i heard it its blow mee away...

grat bassline a kindzadza like unique....great production

best tracks... 1,4,5,6..7 marss bless u a masterpice!

booms! :ph34r:

I also liked this album a LOT when it was released (which by some odd coincidence of life was also when I got a massive sub... you guessed it, like all Russian psy you'll appreciate it a LOT more if you have a powerful sub). Still, I found it to get boring fast (well, like all dark trance stuff to be honest). I already said this before: there is only so much you can do by adding wierd noises on top of a continuous droning bassline... Still, russian psy is my no. 1 pick when I want some REALLY powerfull bass. The thing is that since ALL the dark russian psy acts follow the same formula, they're quite interchangeable and well frankly, I find Kindzadza to be the least creative of the "big three" (Parasense, Penta and him) so this one gets a 6/10 from me...

Yeah, I don't like this at all. <_<

Lots of twisting, strange, bottle popping, quirky, weird sounds around several repetitive beats. When will artists realize its not just about twisting, popping, funky psy-sounds?

Well I just can't get into this! And I REALIZE that some people really like this stuff ... but I just don't see how most people even into good, dark psy can consider this good, dark, psytrance. When I say good, I think of something more catchy, imaginative, creative, and less repetitive and overall dull than this. This is just so repetitive and boring, boom... boom... boom... noisy harsh sounds looping around and around ... this is not what I consider good or even decent dark psytrance. I actually consider this pretty bad and forgettable when comparing it to the so many better dark psy producing artists out there.

I don't even know why I bother talking about it anymore. Sooner or later I'll forget I ever wrote this, but I won't forget how irritating and boring I find this album, and even the singles by this group.. I realize some people really like this and say its crazy, sick stuff... Its just repetitive, noisy dark toned psytrance. A crazy, dark, and good or GREAT album was Scatterbrain for its imaginative sounds, layers, catchy melodies, beats, mixing, voice samples, etc... this however is not remotely close to Scatterbrain, and I agree its the least creative when compared to Penta and Parasense. If you want good or great dark psytrance, you probably already own... KinDzaDza and MANY other recent dark artists that seem to have appeared in the last several years, especially on comps, as if there was a baby boomer... are NO WHERE NEAR the albums listed below. This new dark wave of stuff sounds cheap and just not interesting or creative in comparison to:

Dark Soho (first two albums)

Sandman - Witchcraft

Darshan - Awakening

Cydonia

But I can actually say one thing about this album that is not negative, and no, its not the fact that the cover looks terrible, (thats not positive) but certain key-board, cpu-sounding melodies actually seem to make up a decent rythm, sounding somewhat catchy in track 8. Other than that however, yes there are other melodies, but its just not catchy or interesting enough. If this artist would focus more on MUCH MORE THAN lots of psychedelic sounds, creating many more melodies (dark melodies) that are catchy, making them even more catchy and imaginative, while also keeping in tons of psy-sounds, well I may actually have more positive to say about this album. But I don't.

I didn't like this album either

made me think of some downtpitched Doomcore/Hardcore, the bassline is WAY toooo strong, some "psychedelic" farts and breaking glass doesn't make the music more interesting anymore... His live act was really boring when I saw him, in fact I sold his album to a friend of me

I thought it was strange that anyone would call themself after a conflict struck african city, and maybe it is after the alien planet as Frontier Psychiatrist said.

I noticed looking at my atlas though that another name for Kinshasa is "Leopoldville" so I figured there was a connection with his name and thats why he went for that name.

Anyway, can't really say I make more sense of his music than the name really.

I like it dark, well, at least in the night ;) , but this album doesn't do it for me either. Just can't get into the straight bassline and frankly don't find the noises on top of it to be psychedelic at all. Penta is the only russian psy I can enjoy, so yeah, it's just not my style.

I agree that becomes a bit boring after a while but at least it's underground.

I have bored all the commercial Full On and Progressive and listening something hard enough to consider it as underground it's something good for me.

Underground ain't a bad word.Good Goa/Psy was always underground ;)

BTW Penta is Russian? I thought he was an American with Russian name :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

hehe screw u guys I LUV THIS ALBUM

this is just music made to be played loud

you're not supposed to only hear it, also feel it, you've got 2b inside the music to understand it. for example if i listen to it on my mini-crappy-earphones i'd say shitty crap music.......but then when i get home and turn my volume up so hard i cause local tsunami's in my pool, i do understand the music, and enjoy it alot.

by the way, r there any people who like this also like the latest deviant species album?

same thing to me :)

and lemmi, instead of getting boring i enjoy more every time i listen to it. the melodies don't get blasted into your face and stuffed up yer ears (wich is VERY nice for the right melodies) but you only come to discover them in time.........

hey, guess what I'm gonna do ! phuket in my garden !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kindzadza is good, but I don't think that album will ever go down as a classic. Really nice twisted sounds though, and the repetitive bass works in what he is trying to do. But I think there is much better things coming out of russia. For full on twisted stuff, I am personally a huge fan of psyfactor right now. Two 5 star tracks: "666" on "there is no tomorrow" on inpsyde media, and "walkin demon" on ignis fatuus on trishula records.

There's also killer techy-psy coming out of russia. names like PPS Project and Cybered make me move like crazy. Not enough people embrace the techy-psy.

Kindzadza is good, but I don't think that album will ever go down as a classic. Really nice twisted sounds though, and the repetitive bass works in what he is trying to do. But I think there is much better things coming out of russia. For full on twisted stuff, I am personally a huge fan of psyfactor right now. Two 5 star tracks: "666" on "there is no tomorrow" on inpsyde media, and "walkin demon" on ignis fatuus on trishula records.

There's also killer techy-psy coming out of russia. names like PPS Project and Cybered make me move like crazy. Not enough people embrace the techy-psy.

229431[/snapback]

w0rd on this, exactly my thoughts :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I must admit that I am sorta starting to like how brutal this is.

303729[/snapback]

Same. I usually don't like this kind of psytrance, but i surprised myself liking it a bit. I don't love it of course, but at least i like some tracks, and i find this album original and impressive in some circumstances.

Track 3 and Track 4 :o Track 3 got huge kicklines and basslines. Track 4 managed to create an intense atmosphere.

funnily enough, ive just come downstairs from listening to a few tunes on this album. as far as killlaar stuff goes, this is a true mass murdering piece of tunage. Mars Bless U is pretty fcuking insane, very Psykovsky-ish. i dig it. for what it is, it does it pretty damn well. Although i thought the latest Kinzadza and friend album - 13th Dimension connection is even better.

a solid 7/10 B)

i just finished recording a killarg mix as well, Mars Bless U was included towards the end. although it was sped up a bit to about 155bpm :ph34r: . suck it in bitch.

shit

Kin-Dza-Dza - is Psychedelic POP music. But in this music NO PSYCHEDELIC.

It have just all elements of style (bassline, effects, etc), but it has not soul... POP for masses... for "real ravers"

3\10

• 1 month later...

interesting thread, i wouldn't have though there would people who don't consider kindzadza as darkpsy but do space monkey as such, but maybe that shows how the meaning of the genre has evolved over time

i didn't quite "get" kindzadza until last winter when i got to see him live... the sheer power of that bassline was simply irrestitable, and made me an instant convert to kindzadzaism :P

i still can't stand half the tracks on that album though, as they're too minimal to my taste, but i'm glad he sort of moves away from that in many compilations

his 13th dimension isn't really my cup of tea either

• 1 month later...

I like this a lot.. dark basslines ans stomping kicks, nice dark sounds which are something between percussion en melody.. actually it is melody but strange and complicated ones.. Very good for dancing imo, i saw Kindzadza live this summer and i think it was very good ;) For listening some tracks can be a bit boring sometimes because there are no uplifting melodies but dark psycho tunes.. Best tracks on this album: Romantik Moments and Mars Bless you for sure.. this one got a crazy rolling melody which I really really like

7.5/10

edit: and now 2 years later he got 3 times as good :o

• 1 year later...

I've just been reading this old thread to pass the time, and based on the comments it seems that a lot of people who didn't like this album made their minds up about it pretty quickly. I've got to say - big mistake! I bought this album after growing to love his track off Karmagedon, and when I first got it I wasn't sure what to make of it at all. I listened to it every day for a few weeks, unable to figure out whether I liked it or not, before I suddenly (with help from Mary Jane) realised that it's one of the best albums I'd ever heard.

If you have this tucked away in your collection and you don't like it you should really give it another try, especially tracks 4-7.

I would give it 9.5/10

• 1 year later...