12 Goa/Psytrance Tracks ready for Download!

Alright, it seems like there's at least a little interest in my music ;)

So here are my first 2 "Promotion Releases" ... hope you enjoy them, feedback of any kind is welcome ;)

All tracks are in 192 kbps and made with Fruity Loops 4, Audiorealism Bassline, Spectrasonics Atmosphere, Linplug Albino, ReFX Vanguard...

Part I - Dark Psychedelic Trance

Cubic Mass - Full-On, rockin' Psytrance

Bipolar - Minimal Psychedelic Techno ,like PPS Project

Shuttlecrafting - Dark Horror Psy a la Xenomorph

Black Market - Experimental, Industrial-Influenced Techno

Darkseeds - Stomping Dark Psy Track

Digital Mescaline - Groovy, Industrial Psy like Fungus Funk.

Part II - Dark Goa/Acid Trance (the melodic stuff)

Lifecode - Driving Goa Track with a little EBM-influence

Brainwasher - Fast, energetic Goa.

Hypernova - IM-influenced melodic Goa with some oriental melodies.

Chaosphere - Insane, Dark Goa/Acid

Dominion - Hard to categorize, best described as Dark Trance

Dance of the Flames - "Apocalyptic Rave"

I hope you enjoy my tracks, they'll remain online as long as I got enough traffic ;)

hi cybernetika!

it's great when somebody puts so much material for others to listen, is a risk but also very brave to reveal your project and work this way, congratulations!

bipolar: great structure, dark and minimal, good groove and (specially) fx, good bassline and sound.. humm.. tasty :)

black market: progressive structure with very psy sounds.. groovy bass.. could go more far in story

cubic mass: stomping kick and bass combination! gooood... good percussion and hats too. very strong build up and density, excelent structure (this sure is your strongest spot!) very psy, as all full-on should be IMO. only comment: the ending is a bit too confusing for me, clear it up a bit without losing streght

dark seeds: daaaaaaaaaaaark!!! good ambience, a bit too monotone for me

digital mescaline: great psychedelics and structure, dark ambience turning to funk sometimes. great track, last 2 min could be better IMO: stronger and less confusing

shuttlecrafting: inteligent evolutionary dark as i like it! dark without repetitive massacre, with psychedelic freshness. great soft melody, great track! a little bit of improvement in the end (am i getting repetitive :) ?)

great work man! promising and very wide in style and ideas! you shurely got what it takes to be sucessful and apreciated. at least in my opinion

keep up, boom boom

Guest al3xandar

Just a little PS:

Listening to Brainwasher...man, are you hiding your next album for Sun Trippers from us? :lol:

Offer your music to some records pal! U shell succed!

Aleksandar

Yes, surely some good work done here. I especially liked Dominion and Cubic Mass. I have not yet had the time to listen to all tracks though :)

Generally I would say that the song structure and the vibe in the songs is great. Something that indeed is important! Somehow Dominion struck me as the most "finished" song and it had a red thread that I could really feel. But I can agree that you might need to work a bit on the endings...

But all in all very good and keep it up!

And thanks for the songs... :)

I only had a short listen to it here at work on some pretty shitty headphones, but there´re some really nice tunes among your tracks. From what I heard I especially liked "Cubic Mass" and "Brainwasher". Keep going... :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Squaffy

ummmm. OK..... where to start - there's the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.....

Lemme start with the Ugly:

Dance of the Flames - wtf are u on??????? 160+bpm - crazy and AWFUL - I played it at 148 and it sounded OK - but 160+?????????????? Only freaks on meth fancy that shite :blink:

The Bad:

PitchBlack - wicked track, but the intro, going straight into a banging beat is a no no. Work it out - what came after the intro in my view should come before it - build it up a bit more. Saying that - it's an easy one to mix into a full on set.

The Good:

Pretty much all of it - you have shown you can produce tracks of an excellent quality B)

I was so impressed with the other offerings, I spent hrs messing about and mixing them. I came up with 11 of the best (just over 1.5hrs worth). I'll PM you with the link to the mix ;) (256kbps) - overall - your offerings are WICKED - keep up the good work B)

Guest Squaffy

Thanks a lot Squaffy :)

The mix is just great as I told you.. maybe we can present it to public on di.fm soon ;)

228485[/snapback]

I spoke to the Goa/Psy programme dirctor earlier, as a result I'm remixing it as we speak - DI rules are nothing over 150bpm - makes sense - I'll get back to you very soon with a new mix - love your tunes - the more I play them the better they get :ph34r:

Guest Squaffy

I'm sure Cybernetica can help you out there Ajay.

Whilst I remember - Chaosphere - wtf is that abortion in the middle of the track?

U know me Lars - I speak my mind B)

:rolleyes: Listening to brainwasher right now and could not wait to the end to post this reply its gooood man :lol: I downloading dance of the flames now, like the name. Will check out the website after my supper(very hungry and not just for good music) :D

Thanks for your comment, appreciate your feedback :)

Then make sure to check out my new track as well :)

Dance of the flames is actually my fastest track, some say too fast but I wanted it to be that fast ;) ... usually I stay between 140 and 150 bpm.

What can i say Dance of the Flames is a blinder :) Digital Mescaline has just knocked my socks off :lol:

Keep it up!!!!! defintely some good S*** going down :rolleyes:

Cybernetika, I find the tracks very good (I`ve listened already to 7 of them) . I especially like Brainwasher, Bipolar and Black Market, and Black Market is for me the best :)

Like Elektronox said, the bassline is very nice ;) You seem to have put a lot an effort in it and the result is more than satisfactory :):)