Not sure you guys will consider this as psy...

Alright, sorry 'bout that crack full on people. :D If I pissed you off you can always take it out on me and tell how much you hate my music.

Anyways, the new track:

http://personal.inet.fi/urheilu/fsf/Alienated.mp3

I wouldn't call it goa or psytrance, but it definitely has some psy elements in it. Lots of pads, dream-like melodies and layers. Has a slight resemblance to ambient trance, maybe even progressive.

So. Tell me what you think?

Alright, sorry 'bout that crack full on people. :D If I pissed you off you can always take it out on me and tell how much you hate my music.

Anyways, the new track:

http://personal.inet.fi/urheilu/fsf/Alienated.mp3

I wouldn't call it goa or psytrance, but it definitely has some psy elements in it. Lots of pads, dream-like melodies and layers. Has a slight resemblance to ambient trance, maybe even progressive.

So. Tell me what you think?

217097[/snapback]

Dude, I dont know what the hell you are talking about here!!! hehehe Nah just kidding, this is good stuff man! :) It needs a bit mastering, a bit of a boost on the kick drum and a few modifications in levels on the synths. If you would add a nice sample as well, I would very much consider playing this in one of my morning sets.

It flows very good and its dreamy as you said. Its for sure psychedelic. Yes its not your typical FullON but hey, I dont like typical fullon. I would say, keep it up with the producing, this is SpotON!!

A nice sample?

Thanks for the input. The problem is that mastering is a bit problematic to me. Y'see I have no monitoring device, except for a pair of Sennheiser hi-fi headphones and I do all my mixing in FL5. I can't afford the good stuff...

But hey, enough whining about equipment. If you want to play it, great. I'll try my best at mastering it! :)

Really nice !!!!!!!!!!! Please DO NOT give it a heavier bass drum. I hate ponsey macho Psytrance with boring prominent bass drums. If anything drop the4*4 bass drum copletely and experiment with some more complex rhthms. but not with this track its really nice, just perfect, just goes to show what fruity loops can do eh ? :P

fruityloops? dude. well done. i like it the way it is, but as djnemo says, if you put a really wicked sound sample, like from a scifi movie or something in it somewhere, it would make it practically a perfect tune. very original, very good. keep doing what your doing.

Wow. Lots of feedback.

Yeah, I agree with you about the mastering. I blame the mp3-conversion though, but no way to change that, is there. I'll think about adding a voice sample. I haven't really looked around for them, mostly because I rarely use them, but yeah, a well-placed voice sample could be really wicked.

Expect a new/better version from me in a day or two.