PropellerHeads Reason problem

I had the beta on my pc and ive deinstalled it. im on 2.5 now but now everytime i start reason it created me 2 notepads on my documents , one is of rewiredll and the other is of rexdll , its debuggin stuff but the problem is its BUGGIN me!

HELP!! :(

Most probably the beta installs new versions of the DLL's and therefor 2.5 is complaining about it. I once installed Rebirth AFTER installing 2.5 and it replaced my rewire.dll with an old version, my Reason wouldnt start after that. After that I had to install Reason from scratch.

What I did was that I deleted rewire and rex and another dll, that I cant remember, then I re-installed.

That worked out great.

Hope that helps matey :)

Most probably the beta installs new versions of the DLL's and therefor 2.5 is complaining about it. I once installed Rebirth AFTER installing 2.5 and it replaced my rewire.dll with an old version, my Reason wouldnt start after that. After that I had to install Reason from scratch.

What I did was that I deleted rewire and rex and another dll, that I cant remember, then I re-installed.

That worked out great.

Hope that helps matey :)

217004[/snapback]

Hello Nemo! :D

That happened to me once too , i did the same as you explained and it worked.Well lets hope it works heh , thanks for your help.

Take care. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Shit!! I got the same problem, I think its coz I installed the beta while 2.5 was still installed which ur not supposed to do, I was hoping it would go away if I reinstalled 2.5, aint tried it yet though! I hate formating!!

219976[/snapback]

DONT FORMAT !!!!!

i have the solution! Nemo was right afterall.

goto search in the start tab and search for rewire.dll and then for rex.dll . erase them both. then make a fresh and clean install and its done.

you can install and deinstall all the times you want but those dlls will always keep in windows system/system32 folders , so erase it and goodbye Beta annoyin note pads.

cheers man , i just hope you didnt formmated. ;)