Holymen - The One

Cinos

This album, even though it's made by Holymen, is quite good. Or let's say it contains a few good tracks.

The first track is really good, I liked the original, I like this.

The second track is way too repetive, but it's good for about 5 minutes.

And the 4th track is great. I like it.

This might be the only not-complete-garbage album Holymen ever made. It's rather cheesy. but what the hell...

why dont u try to listen some other musik genres than wasting your valuable time to hear holymen albums? if u want to hear some mainstream musik u can listen for example some asian dub foundation stuff or chumbawamba or nancy sinatra [much much better from "holy" shit]...

these boots are made... :P

Holymen did very little tracks by himself.

Most of the tunes were made by kids on Impulse Tracker.

He paid them some ridiculous sum of money and played massive gigs in Japan and alla round the globe.

The fucker deserves slow and painful death.

Hey, good evening everybody, how are you today?

Yeah yeah, what you say is true, but nontheless: The Last Universe (end all mix) is great. IF he wrote the melody himself that is. Can anybody confirm?

OK, so the original is on that soundtrack?

In that case, to second-hand you go, CD. And Holymen himself as well.

217100[/snapback]

Its the main sound of the movie.

Come on this Holymen style is music for kids as said.Half of the melodies are stolen.

the last of the mohicans track from holymen is the most legendary uplifting tune in greece....

every trance freak knows it and 90% laugh at it for many years now!!

i cant believe you dug it up cinos! cheers for the funny memories you brought back : )

Dont know whether you like his music or not but he called me today from Tokyo and he has a new label called Sigma Records with some serious psy trance stuff coming.

The first compilation is made by him and Chicago (yeah the guy from 1200 Mics) and has a killer Wizzy Noise tune inside named Epocwave plus some other blaster tunes.

More news soon :)

I had the most unfortunate experience of living in the same town as Holymen in Japan and he spent way too much time at the club where I worked. This is a guy with one serious ego, although when he played at my place, I had to show him how to use the mixer! He is his music personified. As cheesy as they come. To see him hitting on little Japanese girls, with trademark cigar in hand, is enough to make you roll on the floor in convulsions. It was a happy day when he finally left town. Can't say I missed the parties he hosted where nobody showed up. Good riddance.

I had the most unfortunate experience of living in the same town as Holymen in Japan and he spent way too much time at the club where I worked. This is a guy with one serious ego, although when he played at my place, I had to show him how to use the mixer! He is his music personified. As cheesy as they come. To see him hitting on little Japanese girls, with trademark cigar in hand, is enough to make you roll on the floor in convulsions. It was a happy day when he finally left town. Can't say I missed the parties he hosted where nobody showed up. Good riddance.

217625[/snapback]

LOL :blink: I can wish same luck to some current artists but i won't, cause my morning karma is high today.

Dont know whether you like his music or not but he called me today from Tokyo and he has a new label called Sigma Records with some serious psy trance stuff coming.

The first compilation is made by him and Chicago (yeah the guy from 1200 Mics) and has a killer Wizzy Noise tune inside named Epocwave plus some other blaster tunes.

More news soon :)

217565[/snapback]

Serius psytrance with Holymen? What the f...??? I just cant see how this might be true. Holymen is pure crap music all the way. He is doomed to do that in his whole life. And the guy from 1200mics is another bad example. I am going to be as far as i can from Sigma Records.

217625[/snapback]

Now that is easy to find it true. And i dislike him even more now

Holymen did very little tracks by himself.

Most of the tunes were made by kids on Impulse Tracker.

He paid them some ridiculous sum of money and played massive gigs in Japan and alla round the globe.

The fucker deserves slow and painful death.

Hey, good evening everybody, how are you today?

217060[/snapback]

lol...

• 1 month later...

I like the album and especially the 3rd and the 5th track - respectively Retox Nation and Init. In my opinion Holymen has many more tracks that I find great than almost all other artists I listen to. Holymen maybe does not create psytrance, I know his music to be defined as only trance, and maybe that`s why everyone here is spitting at him, but no matter, I respect him and I am entirely convinced he has made a great contribution to the trance music <_<

I know his music to be defined as only trance, and maybe that`s why everyone here is spitting at him, but no matter, I respect him and I am entirely convinced he has made a great contribution to the trance music  <_<

228264[/snapback]

ROFL, Holymen isn't psytrance and it's not regular trance, tbh I'm not even sure if you could call their stuff music at all. Releasing stuff like that should be considered a crime against humanity. :ph34r: