Mystica

AmithabaBuddha

What do you think of Mystica the old skool Goa band?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Mystica the old skool Goa band?

• 1 - Its sooooo awesome!! I Love it!!
    • 2 - Its cool.
    • 3 - Its more or less , not the complex stuff i like to listen.
    • 4 - Too much simple for my complex mind.
    • 5- Too much cheezy and simple , those melodies gimme an headache.

So whats gonna be my friends? Just did this poll to see if you old skool guys like this kind of style. Some people says its too simple , some says its cheezy and underrated. Just vote and let the public decide hehe.

My opinion is :

Mystica haves its own sounding , and that classical instrument makes me mad , and that Ashes to Ashes is an amazing piece of Goa , and Mystica haves another good tracks aswell specially Expose (too bad the track is mono).

Replies are welcome too.

Cheers everyone. :)

I think it's the best... very intilligent and morning... still can sound a little little bit cheap sometimes but I don't care...

Ashes to Ashes rule... and so does track 4 and the last...

I found it very new & refreshing the first time I heard it... Always great intro's at every track... And it's got that typical indian spirit like chi-ad 'Virtual spirit'... what I like a lot :)

I think it's the best... very intilligent and morning... still can sound a little little bit cheap sometimes but I don't care...

Ashes to Ashes rule... and so does track 4 and the last...

I found it very new & refreshing the first time I heard it... Always great intro's at every track... And it's got that typical indian spirit like chi-ad 'Virtual spirit'... what I like a lot  :)

216908[/snapback]

Glad you like it too!! yeah sometimes sounds cheap but its fine , Ashes to Ashes and Age of Innocence rok! :D

Where it lies that Chi AD song?

They're not mind blowing, just plain and simply good :)

Best tracks:

Ashes to ashes (!)

Mama kallu

Orient express (power gen rip off! But still good :rolleyes: )

glad you like it too guys. :)

Im sure the people that are voting option number 5 are fullon people :P

Cheers.  B)

216920[/snapback]

Actully I voted on no. 5 and I am for sure no Full On guy ;)

I like them cause they are one of the israeli pioneers and have unique melodic style. I like Age Of Innocence, Expose, Jamaraqui, Orly's Rmx, Mama Kallu...Too bad they are not producing trance music anymore...

bring it on!

x

Don't like them at all - very shallow sound, and their "classic" "Ashes To Ashes" is particularly horrible in my opinion. Didn't know it was goa by the way ... more like VERY melodic psytrance (I would personally classify it as nitzhonot).

But taste differs :)

Actully I voted on no. 5 and I am for sure no Full On guy ;)

216923[/snapback]

Are you sure EP, that you aren't a hidden-Full-On-guy ;)

But I think Mystica is cool, if you put on their album, you will not be disappointed IMO..

Take care now, bye bye then..

So whats gonna be my friends? Just did this poll to see if you old skool guys like this kind of style. Some people says its too simple , some says its cheezy and underrated. Just vote and let the public decide hehe.

My opinion is :

Mystica haves its own sounding , and that classical instrument makes me mad , and that Ashes to Ashes is an amazing piece of Goa , and Mystica haves another good tracks aswell specially Expose (too bad the track is mono).

Replies are welcome too.

Cheers everyone.  :)

216901[/snapback]

mystica r great i think 1 of the best goa acts :)))) its make my crazy especialy track with the sample from pulp fiction:)

Mystica kicks ass, Age of Innocence was my first trance album together with Darshan - Awakenings...I listened to just these two albums for around half a year. (Kind of the "dark" and the "light" albums for me).

Now I tend to think Mystica is a bit simple, but it still has a style of its own, and the sheer energy of the music is great...

THey have.'t put out anything since 99, have they?