303 Lines

Ormion

I love this track's 303 lines too:

The Lasertrancer - Bio Plasma (yeah, this is really for free, no piracy or something like that... that guy is a semi-pro and offers this one for free)

The production quality on this one is quite poor but I just love it anyway :)

much more of his stuff here: http://www.callasong.de/artists/bandseite....b4n_mp3id=51710

Green Nuns Of The Revolution are the masters of 303. To me, their every use of 303 was very tweaky, modulated and brilliantly arranged. Their single Optimum Creakage had one of the best 303 worx I've ever heard too. As I mentioned before Fire, Cor !, Ring Of Fire, Megallenic Cloud all had incredible 303. Cosmosis, Doof, Prana also had pretty tweaked 303...303,909 are to me essential trance induced sounds and it is real shame they are rarely used these days and even when they are used they mostly last for 10-20 seconds. Nevermind, the days of 303 were rich and very trippy...

'Solar plexus' by the Nuns off Return to the Source -the chakhra journey.

217114[/snapback]

Yeah thats a dirty little fucker =) I really like the noisy production on that one, everything is far too clean and sterile these days. BRING THE NOISE!

Oh, and another great 303 track I don't think has been mentioned is the Doof remixes of Prana's "Message To Eastedge" and Hallcuinogen's "LSD". I've played both in my sets, to great effect.

Yeah thats a dirty little fucker =) I really like the noisy production on that one, everything is far too clean and sterile these days. BRING THE NOISE!

Oh, and another great 303 track I don't think has been mentioned is the Doof remixes of Prana's "Message To Eastedge" and Hallcuinogen's "LSD". I've played both in my sets, to great effect.

217116[/snapback]

Ukiro we´ve gotta meet someday at a partie were i play and you play , i wanna dance till cant dance more with your DJset.

TB-303 roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

Ukiro we´ve gotta meet someday at a partie were i play and you play , i wanna dance till cant dance more with your DJset.

TB-303 roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  :D

218457[/snapback]

Bug your local organizers about it =) Get me a booking and I'll come for sure!

What about these?!

HardFloor - ALL TRACKS WITH 303. Examples: Acperience, Into The Nature, Lost in the Silverbox, Trancescript.

And what about Solar Quest? Oh I could go on and on with groups that make good acid trance, but I dont have the energy now hehe :)

Oh, and Microwave Prince - Cyclic Evolution, one of the best acid trance tracks ever made (imo).

Oh shit and I forgot about Ritchie Hawtin, hes made some quiet tricky stuff with the silver box.....

Bassline Baby anyone?!

I cant really remember any Psychedelic tracks where the 303 was really good. GMS and those other groups, cant program the little box imho. In the good old days, before 1997 it was diffrent though, some very nice music released with nice 303 lines.

Very many times, the artists dont even use a 303 for their 303 lines. I can recall that the OSCar was heavily used for this. Novation BassStation, Syntechno TeeBee and so on also very over used.

Sorry to have to say this, but you people seem so focused on PSY only :(

Oh and sorry again, im just negative today, maybe its the weather, who knows?

What about these?!

HardFloor - ALL TRACKS WITH 303. Examples: Acperience, Into The Nature, Lost in the Silverbox, Trancescript.

218924[/snapback]

Yeah, Acperience was probably the first acid trance tune I heard, classic stuff. Most of the stuff Hardfloor released is quality, one of the true pioneers of acid trance.

Other than that I'd like to mention a tune I heard today with a good acid line:

Soluna - Dancing Spirit

;)