I want your feedback - Hard, Full-On Psy

Hi!

I'm new to this site so let me introduce myself shortly first. I come from Cologne, Germany, am 18 years old and a student. I started with music production approximately one and half a year ago, that was the time when I first came in contact with Goa/Psy and I instantly fell in love with that music.

My equipment is not too extensive. I use only software, Fruity Loops 4 as Host, ReFX Vanguard, Spectrasonics Atmosphere, Linplug Albino 2, Audiorealism Bassline as VST Synths (they're my dream quartet you know ;) ), plus some free VSTs.

The track I want to present to you (and hopefully recieve lots of feedback on) is called "Cubic Mass". I played around with my Vanguard Synth a bit and suddenly came to that imo beautiful guitar-like sound, so I started making a track around it. Like most of my work, this is meant to be hard, energetic and rockin' Psytrance with less melodies than usual. And I'm not claiming that synth should sound like a guitar as realistic as possible, but I feel content with it.

Title: Cubic Mass

Length: 7:26min

Size: ~10MB

Bitrate: 192kbps

the link:

Download Cybernetika - Cubic Mass

I've got about 20 tracks going in the Goa/Psy style, if you're interested I'm gonna post more ;) ... but first I'm really interested in your opinions and some constructive criticism :)

Ooops, sorry. Thanks for the hint, fixed it now... this is the proper link:

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_cubic_mass.mp3

Would be great to get in contact with you, but I'd say you'd first take a listen into it :)

216633[/snapback]

sounds good. Only tips I have for ya is keep making psy ( each track you make is better than the last ) and get Cubase SX! ( so you can play with sequencing more and get a good final mix going! )

nice one! tell me when you're in Hamburg.

boom!

mylo

Thanks for your Feedback, mylo!

I think I'm gonna try Cubase, though I think if you have the proper Plugins, FL can be very powerful too.

Well, sadly at present there is not so much chance for me coming to Hamburg. But let's see what will happen when I finish school :) ... btw. the next Psy Event I'll be on will be Naked Festival 2005: www.naked-festival.com

Cheers

Thanks guys for your feedback,

Since there's at least a little interest in my other work, I've put 12 of my tracks online for downloading, you might wanna check them out :) - here:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=22521

Enjoy! :)

Cinos: I know about that noise, it'll be the first thing to fix!