'Matrix' themes

Zebedee Gherkin

Or even better see only the first movie and ignore the later 2 and Animatrix

hehe! MUCH better!!

if you have Labyrinth, then Navras and Mona Lisa Overdrive are taken from the Matrix soundtrack (edited for the album)

I'm not a fan of sci-fi and so haven't seen any of the Matrix films.

216602[/snapback]

You haven't really missed anything. The first movie is ok, but could have been great if they focused on criticism of our current consumer society, but they decided to focus on the action instead. Poor choice.

1200 mics used a perfect matrix sample in DMT (imho)..

216759[/snapback]

off topic....

Zebedee Gherkin try to listen to Labyrinth, the last album of Juno, different from what they made before, but still Juno's style, very varied, and musically rich.

Or even better see only the first movie and ignore the later 2 and Animatrix.

216713[/snapback]

Oh don't be so negative Frontier, I'm a smart reasoneble guy. And I adore The Matrix trilogy + Animatrix :) (ok, you hate Matrix 1 and 2, fair .But how can you not like Animatrix?) I think Zebedee should give the trilogy a shot. He will of cource like the number 1 the most as we all do. But if you get the "point", the irony of the trilogy.. Then it kinda makes more sense. Do you get the irony of the movies Frontier? ;)

If you like Manga you should also be able to enjoy the Matrix universe, since it is build and inspired by Manga, just look at Ghost In The Shell.. The intro is the same as in The Matrix, the number just goes sideways, hehe

I liked the first 2 movies and Animatrix...

Juno reactor also had a couple tunes from the Mortal Kombat movies. Off the first one was pretty decent IMO.

juno Reactor is psy-trance that really isn't psy-trance (in the strictest sense). It mixes world music, other kinds of electronic music into psy and that's what you get...

Juno is one of the best bands to get newbies into psy-trance.

"Beyond The Infinite", and "Bible Of Dreams" for their more old-school psy-trance sound. "Shango" and "Labyrinth" for what Juno sounds like now.

some of their good songs include Conga Fury (!!!!!), God Is God, Pistolero, Nitrogen Pt. 1 (made w/ Alex Patterson from the Orb, amazing track IMO), there's lots more. They just rock. Listen to them, even if you don't like "Psy-Trance"

I have.. but to be fair it's not as good as the rest. A bit directionless

217412[/snapback]

Wha? You got Luciana in original, and your also dissing it? I love Luciana :D Dark and it has a direction, another world, another dimention, it's all up to the listener ;)