Juno Reactor to Finland

D3lirious

Wohoo :D

I have just been waiting for some good party to go off here in Cold Finland...

Have to stand out for a few more months tho :unsure:

But this is worth the waiting :)

Laboratorio presents

: 22.04.2005 :

JUNO REACTOR (UK) LIVE

Venue: Nosturi

Telakkakatu 8, Helsinki

• 2 weeks later...

pricey tickets...as usual... sorry for my ignorance, but what's juno reactor's music like?

221117[/snapback]

Well...its Very innovative I think, but the best way I can describe it is maybe a blend of

tribal drumming, trance, ethnic/world influenced, sometimes guitar. They certainly have their own sound :) . But take a listen for yourself:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/met/met1cd276.html

or just browse the forum on album rewievs for other peoples opinions ;)

Okay I got the tickets :)

Though I really dont get why Orkidea and Halo are warmers there...

I mean, JR makes totally different sort of music IMO :huh:

Well I guess it's gonna be fine though :)

Okay I got the tickets :)

Though I really dont get why Orkidea and Halo are warmers there...

I mean, JR makes totally different sort of music IMO  :huh:

Well I guess it's gonna be fine though :)

223695[/snapback]

I dont know who you would find that plays the same kind of music that Juno does?

They have their own style.

Don´t know about Halo and Orkidea, if it´s good or bad that they start but it will be a easy landing for people that aren´t that much into psy at least.

Juno is Very much influenced by other Genres so I guess a quite a bit of different people will come there to listen anyway. ;)

I think Orkidea is pretty good at what he´s doing but I dont like his music either. Does anybody know what kind of set he´s going perform?His regular stuff most likely... hardly psy or what? :unsure:

I dont know who you would find that plays the same kind of music that Juno does?

They have their own style.

223892[/snapback]

Well....f.ex. Eat Static has world music influences (maybe even more than JR :ph34r: ) in their production, though them as warmers? :D yeah, not gonna happen anyday soon... It's just that ehm...I really don't know if Halo and Orkidea can make like good warm-up to JR at all and I'm a bit worried... first some club trance and then JR? :blink: Doesn't seem that good :o

well as you said..not gonna happen. Tickets are quite pricey already and I dont think that we got a wide enough base of people here to raise them any further. Especially if the party ends at 04 am.

Well....f.ex. Eat Static has world music influences (maybe even more than JR  :ph34r: ) in their production, though them as warmers? :D yeah, not gonna happen anyday soon...

223948[/snapback]

hahahaha! you're not gonna believe this! :D but I just found out that JUNO REACTOR'S GIG HAS BEEN CANCELLED! And guess what? Eat Static will replace them! :D haha! :D So guess I'll have to eat my words then :P ...it is gonna happen! :)

Also, tickets are now a bit cheaper, so you have to change your ticket @ tiketti some time soon :)

I'm soooooooooooo^1000 happy guys! I mean, Eat Static is even better! :lol: They're my #1 group! :) I can't wait to see the ultimate masters here @ helsinki :)

It's gonna be...as they say.....KILLLLLAAAAAAAARGH! :lol:

ouh you think probably that I'm foolin ya haha :D but here's what came to my e-mail from tiketti:

Lähettäjä Tiketti <tiketti@tiketti.fi>

Aihe Juno Reactor peruttu!

Vaihtoehdot TEXT/HTML

Hei!

Juno Reactorin keikka Nosturissa 22.4. on ikävä kyllä peruttu. Juno Reactorin tilalla tapahtumassa esiintyy Eat Static. Eat Staticista saat lisätietoja mm. etusivumme uutisosiosta.

Koska uusi lippu on hieman halvempi (16 ¬) kuin Juno Reactorin lippu (25 ¬), eivät jo hankitut liput käy sellaisinaan.

Voit vaihtaa lippusi tai palauttaa ne kokonaan Tiketissä. Mikäli et pääse toimistoomme Forumin Kukontorille (HKI), voit palauttaa tai vaihtaa liput myös postitse. Mikäli laitat liput postiin, liitä niiden mukaan myös tilinumerosi ja yhteystietosi palautusta varten. Muista mainita, haluatko vaihtaa liput vai palauttaa ne kokonaan.

Tiketti

:( Im really sad that juno reactor didn't make it here... hmph...

well, I'm hoping they will still come to finland sometime in the future :)

sou, prob will go return the ticket tomorrow...

• 1 month later...

Eat Static's gig woos so much fun! Fun Fun FUN! :lol: I like felt like... totally spugedelick in my head when ES started to jam on the stage! :) And there was some bjutifyyl giirls too which is always mukavaa boonusta. Too bad so many of them were lepakkos (though watching them kissing wasn't that bad at all! :D )

meeidshi:"Ollaaks tääl fiiliksis jo venaamas et Static alkaa jammailee?"

joku bonus:"Ne alotti jo '93!"

taas meitsi:"Itse asiassa Staticin ekat sessiot oli siellä '88 tuntumassa... kylläki enemmä teknomeiningeissä."

bhonus:"'93! Opettele faktat ja vedä vähemmä pirii!"

meitsi jo mhelkee naurussa:"Nyt jätkä hei! Nyt hei! Mä tiijän nää hommat nyt hei! '88 oli jo meininkejä näistä ei voi kiistellä. Ei voi kiistellä!"

bhonus:"Opettele faktat ja vedä vähemmä pirii!"

haha :D