Oforia

seraph

I was just wondering what happend to Oforia new album HEADED FOR INFINITY ? It was supposed to be released but still no news...I heard two singles he released before and they sound like his old style but with modern production. I find it quite promising since his last effort LET IT BEAT was just good, average but good. His first album DELIRIOUS is still his best and I find as one of the better albums from the period. His second album OFF THE GROUND was pretty good but still weaker than first one. He released lot of singles too and I quite like his intense melodic uplifting style. What do you guys think about the master ?

I was just wondering what happend to Oforia new album HEADED FOR INFINITY ? It was supposed to be released but still no news...I heard two singles he released before and they sound like his old style but with modern production. I find it quite promising since his last effort LET IT BEAT was just good, average but good. His first album DELIRIOUS is still his best and I find as one of the better albums from the period. His second album OFF THE GROUND was pretty good but still weaker than first one. He released lot of singles too and I quite like his intense melodic uplifting style. What do you guys think about the master ?

216331[/snapback]

I love Delirious and if the new album is "his old style but with modern production" then I will be very happy!

About the other Oforia albums, well, I haven't liked any of them.

Tandu is great album but surely not his best. His best must have been Pigs In Space album, then Delirious, then Multimoods...Still, the guy really knows how to create sounds and music. ;)

Personally, as i've said repeatedly: Ofer is one of my favorite artists. I just can't get enough of his space trance. I just loved Pigs in space, i think it's a FANTASTIC album.

:)

The first oforia album, delirious was also great. Uplifter and delirious in particular. I don't like the newer tracks though <_<

As for his new album, "headed for infinity", i sincerely hope, it'll be something like the good old days in '98. It can't be far from release now.... Ofer himself is coming to Copenhagen on february 26th for a release party, so its GOTTA be close. This party is something, which I will NOT miss :) . Ofer, the space pig is coming to Copenhagen... I've got an appointment with infinity... and i DON'T want to be late :D

Really looking forward to his new release :D it should come soon!

Ofer was also one of the first psy artists whom I got in contact with, Tandu & Pigs In Space are so great and have their own unique style!

Can't wait for his newer stuff.

I couldn't hear so much metallic soundz in Delirious album Mindtwister. There are some but Pigs In Space album was more metallic than that one for sure...;)

Delirious was amazing :) ,

let it beat not my style... :(

so the message is that he's new release is still old skool minded... hope it will... non fullon and with better production that would be great ^_^

On those two singles I heard mild full on bass line but it is not in your face bass line but there are still metallic melodies so, I am sure this album would be better than Let It Beat and previous singles cause you can hear an old structure of arrangements. I hope whole album will sounds same or even better than those two singles...;)