Do u really feel?

Cogumelo

Hello! Ive been going through the forum and see people here saying things like "...best year so far in march" ---> and then put 8 or 10 albums

I mean is it really possible to listen to so many music and really feel the albums?

for an album to really grow on me takes time and i can say i´m pretty much addicted to trance so i dont understand how someone can review so many tracks/albums in such few time...

just wanted to share it with u guys!

Hello! Ive been going through the forum and see people here saying things like "...best year so far in march" ---> and then put 8 or 10 albums

I mean is it really possible to listen to so many music and really feel the albums?

for an album to really grow on me takes time and i can say i´m pretty much addicted to trance so i dont understand how someone can review so many tracks/albums in such few time...

just wanted to share it with u guys!

216152[/snapback]

he i think the same, i think the same every time i see a thread like "best prog/full on/minimal album of the year" I can't post any answer cause i may listen to like 10 full on albums a year at more, 10 prog, 10 minimal, in one year, not really more, and not necessarily from the year I am into, .. ...so yea how can i answer to a post like "best album of the month" :rolleyes: ...I guess you have to be really addicted, i guess i am not then :) ...and yes how can you "attentively" listen to so many albums and then rate them, and give a review of each track, it's beyond me...

and yes how can you "attentively" listen to so many albums and then rate them, and give a review of each track, it's beyond me...

216219[/snapback]

OBSESSION :P

I cant get enough time together to do this myself... but i can see how people do. I spent a good hour (over the course of the day) with one track just listening for the way the music is structured, progresses, feels and changes... he he i can get a bit obsessed with the smallest details sometimes!!

If i had more time i think i could get the feel of a good number of albums in a short time alright. But i gotta work too much at the momment boooo :(

I agree with you partly =)

I also can never post a TOP CD OF THE YEAR, or something like that (specially before the year ended hehe, like many people do)...

about the people who review so many cds in a short time, it really depends.. I mean, some albuns, I know I love it from the first moment I heard it.. others take time to grow on me.. so it depends a lot..

I bought one cd per week and it's ok.

I agree that buying 20 releases it's a bit  :blink:

But if I had the money I would do the same  :)

216265[/snapback]

in london its cheap and easy to buy trance cd's. i get my cds from www.chaosunlimited.co.uk in brighton in england. if i order the cds they arrive the very next day, without fail. also they are like £8.50 each. and i make like double that in an hour. so cds are very cheap here. so i buy lots :)

Where are these good days when we used to buy acid and mushrooms so we could listen to all the new releases and "feel" them eh?

216271[/snapback]

hahah I still do that occasionally... getting some psychedelics, waiting for my next cd shipment, and making a cd-feeling session =)

Quote:

"I bought one cd per week and it's ok.

I agree that buying 20 releases it's a bit

But if I had the money I would do the same"

That´s just the point. whats the use of buying 20 releases at per week/month?

if you can only listen to one at the time (and for several times average 3/4 sometimes 10/20 till it really grows on you).

Not counting you still listen to older cd´s.

Well i´m sorry to say that i find that just a little bit.... hmm strange?

Where are these good days when we used to buy acid and mushrooms so we could listen to all the new releases and "feel" them eh?

The most "feelable" release:Schlab 2

216271[/snapback]

I'm here ... :D This is what i feel to ;) Now I have so many new albums that I want to trip with.. .. Think I will sit down and plan my next home sitting while trippin session right away. Plan the advanture. (Mushrooms are prefered) :)

Sclab 2 ... ? Never heard or seen. Will check it out if i find it.

..:::edit soon after: Didnt find Sclab 2:::..

The most "feelable" release:Schlab 2

216271[/snapback]

Well..they got to be tested under all the different cirkumstances :)

Whe never know what hidden secrets there lies in them if we don´t :P

Cool, a MOO2 avatar. :ph34r:

Anyway, this all depends on how much time you listen to trance. I spend a lot of time, so correspondingly I can get into far more releases. Plus I DJ, so sometimes I'll grab a mediocre album for a couple of good songs and then sell it when I get bored. Can't have too much music!

why doesn't every reviewer who reviews 200 cd's in a week admit that they have either downloaded it or got a free promo anyway ;)

Cool, a MOO2 avatar.  :ph34r:

Can't have too much music!

216384[/snapback]

never!!!! i listen to music on the way to work. during lunch, after work, on the way home, at home, before bed. constantly. even though i have loads of cd's i still have a few that i listen to all the time. my shpongle cd's are almost falling apart from over use, so is most of my dragonfly cd's.

in london its cheap and easy to buy trance cd's. i get my cds from www.chaosunlimited.co.uk in brighton in england. if i order the cds they arrive the very next day, without fail. also they are like £8.50 each. and i make like double that in an hour. so cds are very cheap here. so i buy lots :)

216268[/snapback]

Lucky you.... for me- one CD = 1 hour work... still not bad i guess in the grand scheme of things.

Still i do do need and want time to get to know the music i own. B)

Lucky you.... for me- one CD = 1 hour work... still not bad i guess in the grand scheme of things.

Still i do do need and want time to get to know the music i own.  B)

216593[/snapback]

there are a few cd's i still dont get sick of, BP Empire - IM, Shpongle (1st and 2nd one), Hallucinogen - In dub, a lot of Dargonfly releases, beaches and cream etc, oryx, hux-flux,...hehe, i never get sick of those cd's

hehe.. good funny topic at the infected site forum.

I read that Sposford takes LSD after making a new track and he then listens to his track to see if it touches the right notes when fucked! - also read that Tiesto tied a head band round his head when playing at a party in Eilat and in the head band he put some LSD which when he sweated melted into his head and made him trippy and he could not continue to play the set any more - did u hear this too?

also Raja Ram looks like a complete Acid casualty - i know he is on acid when he is on stage

has anyone done acid? is it stronger than mushrooms ? i mean is it more intense and scarier - i hear some poeple can never come back to normalioty

hehe.. dont belive everything you read kid! ;)

----> infected forum ... topic - Simon Postford

also read that Tiesto tied a head band round his head when playing at a party in Eilat and in the head band he put some LSD which when he sweated melted into his head and made him trippy and he could not continue to play the set any more - did u hear this too?

err.....that was Jim Hendrix

has anyone done acid? is it stronger than mushrooms ? i mean is it more intense and scarier - i hear some poeple can never come back to normalioty

ultimate lolness

Cool, a MOO2 avatar.  :ph34r:

Can't have too much music!

216384[/snapback]

Can't have too much of MOO2.... well, almost.

I don't listen to as much music as I used to, but sure there was a time when I had permanently trance playing and well, then you can listen to quite a few albums. Also you are in the vibe of the music all the time then, so it is easier to get the feel for it, I think. I don't care so much really how the people are able to review that many albums, I just think it's a great service they are doing.