Psy in the US

Tatsu

A friend of mine, living in the US of A, is having troubles finding CDs and also infos about parties and everything. I would really appreciate it if you could post links to decent shops in the US, labels or a party calendar. Just everything about psy in the US. I don't know where he is located so just post everything you know. I know there are some links in the links section but some of them are rather old (even Israelism is still listed) and I don't have a clue which one is the best.

Thanks for your effort! :)

tell ur friend to go to isratrance in the north america section...

otherwise u have to be more specific as to where he is staying...

i can help with san francisco cause i live there but dunno about other cities..

but i do know that people have posted similar request on isratrance b4...

so check there for sure....

Hmm... I can't remember any US psytrance shop... but all the usual online shops (psyshop, chaos & saiko) deliver to the US I think.

215844[/snapback]

there is some in San francisco ( H Ashbury)

Trance-shop & psyshop both deliver to the US. There used to be a shop in Portland, OR - Chaosexistence -.net? -.com? but they went strictly mailorder about a year ago. There were a couple in the San Fernando valley, are they still active??

Thanks for the infos. I'm happy about any linkt to a shop or anything else about psy I guet. I will post them in my blog so it doesn't matter which area they are in.

I dont know about upbeat psy, specifically, but downtempo/dub/chill out, there are a few stores in USA...

I know about www.backroadsmusic.com and www.ambientairlines.com

backroadsmusic is located in the westcoast, close to LA I think... I have ordered from them several times, they have a huge catalog of chill/dub/world/yoga music.. the homepage is not very user-friendly, but the owner will be happy to answer your questions

ambientairlines is in san francisco, I think, but not sure.. their online shop was temporarily down, but maybe its up again.. anyway, they have a walk-in store, so if your friend is nearby, maybe he should check out (considering he likes slow stuff)

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.touchsamadhi.com  for psy happenings on the east coast.

220370[/snapback]

Touch Samadhi is based in North Carolina, 12 hours from New York and 17 hours from Boston, which are both also on the East Coast and have lots of parties.

best info source is here: http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/.../23784/forum/28

also

http://www.psytrance.us

North American psy forum with more party listings from the Midwest, etc.