Morning all

Zebedee Gherkin

I've been out of the psy scene for a while after Flying Rhino went to the wall but am getting back into it after getting introduced to Tribe of Frog. I'm a bit old school and out of touch with newer acts ever since my local indie record shop changed hands and stopped stocking any trance. Also have to admit I got a bit close minded about newer acts thinking nothing could top classic psy from the 90s. As none of my mates or anybods at work can tell psy trance from nu-metal so it's good to find this forum. Cheers.

I've been out of the psy scene for a while after Flying Rhino went to the wall but am getting back into it after getting introduced to Tribe of Frog.  I'm a bit old school and out of touch with newer acts ever since my local indie record shop changed hands and stopped stocking any trance.  Also have to admit I got a bit close minded about newer acts thinking nothing could top classic psy from the 90s. As none of my mates or anybods at work can tell psy trance from nu-metal so it's good to find this forum. Cheers.

215463[/snapback]

You´re in the right spot.

Welcome!! ;)

As none of my mates or anybods at work can tell psy trance from nu-metal so it's good to find this forum. Cheers.

215463[/snapback]

HE HE HE I know what thats like. but... at my work I put my music on and all the old people at my work have a little boogie they reckon it makes them faster in what they do then one day a lady put old classics on and the guy yelled and told her to take the crap off.. I love my work

Anyway Hi I am HALEE