Got a tricky Question for all u Delta1010 Users

hey there ppl i have a rather hard Question i belive i have a delta 1010LT card

and i have some Hardware synths that i want to FX in realtime with software FX

I dont know if its possible to do that but i think that it should be doable im Using

Cubase SX 2 i Made some pictures for u to maybe understand what i meen a little Better.

This 1 is The Hardware setup

http://axon.trancescape.net/screens/Hardware_setup.JPG

And this is the Softare setup inside Cubase SX

http://axon.trancescape.net/screens/Software_setup.JPG

i appreciate all help that can be given

it would save me alot of money

Greets Rowe

Yes it is...but it needs som rewiring..

Plug the Hardware Synths directly to the Mixer and then you take the Channel's Insertways to the Inputs resp. outputs of your PC......

for this you need Insertcables with a StereoJack to 2xMono Jack config..

in cubase you make an audiochannel with the appropriate inputchannel as in source and the appropriate out channel as outsource...

thats it....

if you are buying a patchbay you are even more flexible because you can mix different combinations so that you can create freaky FX-Ways......

but be shure your CPU is strong enough to deal with realtime signal modding..

Youll have to input into the effect via the effect auxilliary send and return and output the return into its own seperate audio channel. This channel youll have assign to its own output of the delta card into the desk.

More simple

synth > delta input > effects send out (auxilliary) in cubase > effect > effects send return > own seperate mixer channel in cubase > assign to out put on delta card> out of delta card to own channel on mixing desk

Youll have to input into the effect via the effect auxilliary send and return and output the return into its own seperate audio channel. This channel youll have assign to its own output of the delta card into the desk.

More simple

synth > delta input > effects send out (auxilliary) in cubase > effect > effects send return > own seperate mixer channel in cubase > assign to out put on delta card> out of delta card to own channel on mixing desk

215611[/snapback]

hmm i cant find anything in cubase effects send out (auxilliary)

where the fuck is that ? :)

thx for help

öööhm if you don't know how to do this...I think it will be a bit difficult to set up anything like this either...

215889[/snapback]

im just looking for the Effects send i know how to do it hardware wize but i just cant find the things in cubase